1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :crackup:

2. McGixxer

McGixxer Well-Known Member

Wrong Shannon Norris on the battery.

As far as child support goes, please follow up, I won. She took me to court saying I owed her for all kinds of things that I didn't. The judge lectured her and dismissed it all.

I have NOTHING criminal on my record except speeding when I was a kid.

3. joec

joec brace yourself

it never ceases to amaze me that no matter how old some people get, they never actually mature. you both need to just walk away. or is the make up sex really that good? jesus.

4. McGixxer

McGixxer Well-Known Member

Going by his own arrest record, Clarence Randall is a low life animal and woman beating scumbag. He is also a thief.

I have no criminal record of any kind, so stop trying to re-direct your piss poor life choices onto me you scum bag. Next time, find the correct person and confirm its them dipshit.

5. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Clarence, I'm not convinced you tampered with anyone's bikes.

However, I am convinced you should STFU and self-ban yourself from the BBS. I say that completely without any spite or malice.

I have no idea what you're hoping to accomplish here but nothing you are posting is doing any good for your reputation.

Quit while youre..... well, not ahead, but less in the... very deep hole.

I initially spoke against the unfounded character assassination. Now you're doing the same thing by dishonestly posting court records (or being willfully ignorant. Same thing, really )

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  6. joec

joec brace yourself

:crackup:

7. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Maybe the Mods will have mercy, and close this psychological horror thread.

8. joec

joec brace yourself

hey! I finally discovered where the uppercut crap came from!! sweet!

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

:crackup: You know the mods around here and you posted that? Dude!!! They're jerks, all of them. I doubt those f@cks would give a drowning man a glass of water. :D

10. Nope.

One thing I love about this place is that it is what it is. You cant edit your shit after 30min and threads/posts never get locked or deleted. When you talk shit, you had better be man enough to be accountable for it because that shit is set in stone.

11. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Dave,

I would think by that logic, you WOULD give a drowning man a glass of water, just not a man engulfed in flames...

much like the target of this thread. :D

12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Might I remind you of the "Totally random photo thread":p

13. joec

joec brace yourself

I had a thread deleted. but I'm not going to go into that.

14. Ben Gooding

Ben Gooding Well-Known Member

I've had my fun, but watching this insanity is even more fun.

I had my hunches about FL and the people who inhabit it, and this thread only confirms my hunches that FL people are bat shit crazy!

These are grown ass men behaving this way, if you remove the names, I would have guessed it was teenage girls acting this way.

:FL: :FL: :FL: :FL::FL: :FL::FL::FL::FL:

15. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Shannon Norris..... For the love of GOD ! STOP trying to contact my girlfriend in the middle of the night . She had to block you on her phone because you kept harassing her . So now you get on IM at midnight . WOW

Attached Files:

16. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

PLEASE GUYS ..... Stop blowing up my phone with threats and BS . You accuse me of stalking , yet YOU text me . GOOD GOD ENOUGH !

Attached Files:

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

18. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

I would've thought after decades of experience, CR would've at least learned how to read rap sheets...smh

19. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

There's no threat there, and the only BS is coming from you in that exchange. You truly just continue to make yourself look horrible.

20. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Anyone,please post a gif of Kate Upton with a water hose please:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.