1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Hey I'm guilty as hell on the miss spells and grammar . Hate this new autocorrect feature . Lol , I really don't have the time to go back and proof read . My apologies . :bow:

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How many racers do you know that keep a CSI kit in their trailers? How many set up a surveillance system in their pits? Obviously nobody has caught you in the act because you're still breathing. In cases of tampering, evidence is always hard to come by bevause you don't find out about it for hours, even days after the fact.

For me, just the fact that multiple racers would single out you, of everyone else at the track, to accuse speaks volumes of your character (or lack thereof).

3. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

If this is your standard for deciding the character of another man, God forbid three or four people ever decide they don't like the way you looked at them funny...

4. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Yes, I too always base my merit-less assumptions on the basis of internet conjecture. Evidence? We don't need no stinkin' evidence!

5. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Now I know who you are . One of the best weapons against someone if you have no proof , is propaganda! You're doing a damn good job of it Sir . FAIL

6. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

You/Zippy are not really helping matters.

Just an FYI.

7. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

This has all been with autocorrect on?!

Regardless, spelling is one thing, but the space before periods is inexcusable. What language or piece of writing have you ever seen this done before?

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

It goes deeper than that. I'll be the first to admit that I could be wrong about the guy, but in most cases perception equals reality. There's just so much here that doesn't add up. Why would these guys conspire to falsely slander CR? It's not like he's knocking anyone off a podium. He's too old to be stealing their girlfriends. I get no hint of gay love triangle. There just doesn't seem to be any benefit in risking a false accusation.

Then there's CR's lackluster defense and the way he's generally presented himself here. The indirect denials, weak alibis, creepy counterattacks, and flat out refusal to answer direct questions are all suspect. Finally, his repeated tauntings of "prove it", "no evidence", and "in a court of law" all come off as sort of an admission. It's as if he's saying, "yeah, I did it but you can't prove it so whatcha gonna do about it bitch?".

9. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Something doesn't add up--the supposed conspiracy "proof" from Post 586.
    If the txt was supposed to come from Robby, why does it have CR's punctuation?

RB's request for CR to repost it with his number instead of his name went unaddressed?

[​IMG]

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Really? Who am I?

I'm nobody you've ever met, nor likely ever will. I'm just some dude from Missouri who spends a lot of time on this forum. I don't race with WERA and have only met a handful of people on here in person.

I have no dog in the fight and am making all of my posts as an observer. Everything I have said here is based on what I've read in this thread.

So there. Whomever you thought I was, you were wrong. You should go apologize to that person.

11. 418

418 Expert #59

The poll doesn't lie.

This guy is beeb certified batshit crazy.

12. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

:Pop::Pop::Pop::Pop:

13. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

I can confirm this as Mr. Young has made multiple purchases from us shipping to Missouri.

14. 675AV8R

Oh fuck, even RD is in on the conspiracy?! What is this world coming to?

15. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

:stupid:

16. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

17. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

. I spoke with Rob shortly after that post and we both agreed . "Truce" . And I have nothing to prove here , I did nothing ! My accusers haven't proven their case . End of story . And I'm tired of waisting my time here . If any of you guys need any help in the pits , come by and let us know . We're more than willing to help .

18. 675AV8R

Really? Think you said that about 10, 15, 16, 17, and 18 pages ago.

19. McGixxer

McGixxer Well-Known Member

Interesting fact account CR:

On top of being banned from every local forum in the gulf coast area. He was also voted "FAIL King" on the local forums in like a 110 to 2 vote. The 2 votes in favor of CR was him self and his alternate account. He LOVES having multiple forum accounts.

We actually busted him on making one of his alter-egos agreeing with himself one time! CR posted up some shit about MotoGP lean angles and no one responded (most have him on ignore) so 3 days later after the thread was buried many pages back, he logged in with one of his alter egos and posted "what an insightful and well thought out post . "

Seriously, I couldn't make this stuff up LOL

20. 675AV8R

Pours one out for pensacolariders.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.