1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ban Clarence Randall

Discussion in 'General' started by El Cubano, Feb 13, 2015.

?

Who should be more ashamed?

1. Clarence

88 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. His accusers

22 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

If this ain't best of yet, I'm kicking papa and Johnny b in the dick!!

2. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Why leave out Terrible Speller? Sheesh.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

That's like, one meeeellionth gear. With nitrous and extra hot sauce.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well he obviously has a parking problem. Don't know if you should be posting that level of personal info though.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Or can afford a better lawyer.

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Just damn!:wow:

7. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Shannon was pitted next to me . Because of how close his trailer was to my trailer , I took my bike to Terry's pit where , he , his wife and two friends were there the entire time . They helped me load up my bike and we said our good byes and I left . They said they had no problem telling Sean where I was that day . One would have to ask , If you guys ( Shannon Dennis ) thought I would tamper with your motorcycles , why would you pit next to me ? And why would Dennis leave his bike and supplies just sitting there less than twenty feet from where I pitted all night long ? And mind you , his bike was never tampered with . NOT ONE OF YOU HAVE CONFRONTED ME IN PERSON . This is nothing more than a propaganda campaign instigated by YOU ! I think it's blatently ovbious .

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  8. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

Johnny b is waaaaaaay ahead of ya.:up:

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Well, we're either going to run him off or give him one hell of an enemies list to work on:up:

10. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

McGix just dunked this chicken wing in ranch dressin hawwwwwww

11. Robby-Bobby

I didn't instigate shit. I didn't start this thread. But we both know I've personally caught you in countless lies which you turn around and say I'm the liar yet in a year of me asking, have yet to tell me one single thing I've lied about.

I'll wait here. But keep my name out of it unless you want me to dump a can of MR12 on your fire!

12. McGixxer

McGixxer Well-Known Member

In all seriousness boy and girls...
    Clarence has been blocked by almost all of our local riding community. He also holds the local record for being banned from forums. Its absolutely impressive the amount of people who have him blocked, and have had some kind of falling out with him. He literally asks for it, and brings it on him self. He is the ultimate troll and he's finally starting to see the consequences of his actions as the list of people who are fed up with him grows larger and larger.

Sooner or later, you will all figure him out.

13. Robby Bobby, are you man enough to take on the Razors Edge in a one on one?:D

14. Razors Edge

Razors Edge Banned

Unless you have any other instances where I allegedly tampered with anyone's mororcycle . We're done here . Sean , I will be more than happy to provide witnesses upon your request .

15. McGixxer

McGixxer Well-Known Member

Just no female witnesses...

they already have 2 black eyes are scared to come forward

16. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Damn, this was just getting ready for lift off...

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

My money is on RB:beer::Pop:

18. Robby-Bobby

Why does my opinion matter so much to uou?

Also Dennis already called out your first lie. Why don't you play with that?

19. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Then again. Here we go!!!

20. Robby-Bobby

I'm not going to jail for beating up a senior superbike racer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.