1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vintage Cars Racing at Barber

Discussion in 'General' started by Razr, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

2. BarryG

BarryG Well-Known Member

Thanks for that. On my calendar.

Cheers
    Barry

3. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

Huum I wonder who the sanctioning body is.

If my 1995 formula car will fit in a catchall class

4. joec

joec brace yourself

my cousin married a guy in England and his father is the accountant for the vintage f1 lotus team. since the early 60s. he told me barber has the largest collection of lotus f1 cars outside of the factory. they're are at barber all of the time working on the cars.

5. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Ride down with Bucky and Jim next season and check it out.

You wont be disappointed.

6. joec

joec brace yourself

my cousin messing around the lotus historic f1shop. who knows the original drivers of these cars? you get one hint in one pic. :)

these were the pics she was sending me to convince me to go to goodwood with the team. I'm retarded.

Attached Files:

7. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I would love to go to Goodwood. Was that Andrettis car? Didn't his teammate die in that team car in the late 70's…Peterson? Awesome pics.

8. joec

joec brace yourself

was there another mario on the team?

they wander around there for fun. keys to the place type thing. his father has been with the team for 50 years. he eventually became friends with every driver until they re entered f1 a few years ago..but they still go.to all of the testing.etc. kid was sending me movies of the test days he went to hanging.around the pits. starting the cars in the shop. etc...I'm prety jealous. definitely not something normal people get to do.

9. joec

joec brace yourself

I have team.passes available.to me for Goodwood. still hasn't made it there. sad.