1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Destruction of music...

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Jan 22, 2015.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ever hear Justin Bieber's falsetto rendition of Iron Maiden's "The Trooper"?

Imma hair's breadth from taking the Kleins to this dipshit's mic cord.

What sort of self-delusions does one suffer under that convinces himself that he has singing ability? :down:

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey cracker-ass, where did your post go? :Poke:

3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

No. Tell me it's fake or I will end up in prison.

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

If it makes you feel any better I read online that he is getting roasted by comedy central...

5. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Ten bucks he gets but hurt and throws a tantrum onstage...

6. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

Please tell me that this is a hoax - Beiber doing Iron Maiden ? WTH ? The 4 horse men are saddling up somewhere , right - lol

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who buys his music? It's like the kardahians, paris hilton and miley cyrus, who are the people keeping them going? Yeah, the tweens with bieber but they eventually have to move on to the next fad.

8. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

My SIL just celebrated her 40th bday. She buys tickets to NKOTB when they have shows in Indy and Louisville. I think both of the events sell out every year. SMH

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wasn't the real Bieb, just some annoying tw@t who had zero singing ability destroying everything he tried to sing.

Was assaulting everyone's ears with a horrid rendition of Roxanne when I got there...shoulda had an emergency electrical shutdown for the good of humanity.

I wish Robert Plant were there when he barfed out "Rock & Roll". He'd have beaten the sad little prick with a tennis racket then fornicated with his corpse.

10. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

I can't even listen to top 40 music anymore. It's either classic rock or dead silence for me. Even my 8 yr old knows what's good and what sucks...and she knows Bieber sucks balls bigtime. So does Lady GaGa. Dumbest fucking stage name since Milli Vanilli.

I know it's a cycle and right now we're back to the era of individual recording artists but I cannot wait until the rock band era makes a comeback.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  11. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I will come out of the closet...as a dedicated punk and heavy metal rocker, I really like Bruno Mars.

So there!

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I got the "honor" of meeting him at the hotel in Zurich Switzerland. He and a bunch of others were playing a charity concert across the street. The concierge kept bugging me every time I came by and finally I gave up and agreed to meet the special guests that were at the hotel that night. It was Bruno Mars.

He's a tiny little guy and kind of a dick. His goon kept telling me no photos with his client. The goon got really pissed when I told him I didn't know who his client was and I was only there to get a free beer. I like free.

14. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

He is s bit of a throwback music wise. And not in a bad way. Newest song definately has some funk to it. I only hear it when the wife turns on the radio, my stations play only country.

15. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

Not sure if any of you remember an '80's singer named Jimmy Harnen but he had a top hit back in '89 called "Where Are You Now" which he sang lead vocals with the band Synch. My daughters have been taking taking drums and guitar lessons from a local shop called Rock Street Music. I came to find out that the owner is a guy named Rich Congdon. Rich played drums for Synch and performed in that hit song. I just thought it was cool considering that I liked that song back then...and still do today.

No purpose to this story. Just wanted to share something I thought was cool to me.

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Fuck no.

17. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

:crackup:

Yeah, the OP is almost like asking "Ever rub your pecker against another dude's pecker?" :crackup:

(NTTAWWT) ;)

18. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

That's the Mark Ronson effect.

19. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Stravinsky destroyed music in 1913. You're all just picking nits off a corpse at this point. :Poke:

20. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

The radio plays garbage but my local live scene is pretty good. I guess there aren't any record companies looking to take a chance anymore. That's not really a bad thing locally.