The Art of Not Giving a F!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by ryoung57, Jan 11, 2015.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

12 minute read? My ADD kicked in on that sentence.

3. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, took too long to get through the first paragraph so I decided I didn't give a f@ck what he had to say.

6. iceman017

iceman017 alive and kicking

Some of you should take the time to read the article... too many fuc&s given on the wrong things, not enough on others. Plus, it's damn funny.

7. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

well put, and i totally agree.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

One of the smartest strategies I've learned and implemented over the past 5-6 year w/o a doubt was learning how to not give a fuck. Admittedly this is the natural direction society has been headed in for quite some time now. Everyone (especially women more and more) are ever more entitled, self-absorbed and self-important and couldn't care less about the greater good of society.

Society is spiraling down a shit hole of this "me-me-me" generation and while not giving a fuck is definitely good for the individual it is certainly not good for the whole of society. I do fully recognize and admit to that, but honestly I've just gotten to the point that......yup, I don't give a fuck anymore.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Idk. A little more "not giving a fuck" about things like the kardashians might be good for society.

10. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm not reading it because I don't give a fuck what he thinks.

11. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

There is a good line.....
    "Eric Hoffer once wrote: “A man is likely to mind his own business when it is worth minding. When it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other people’s business.” "

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Damn...if not giving a fuck is an art the beeb is chock full of artists. :beer:

13. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

tl:dgaf

14. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

:stupid:

15. SlyRy

SlyRy Registered user

Bookmarked. I'm following this starting today! I have a 9am with my boss, perfect.

16. WTF? Got some Cliff notes on that shit? He lost me at "a 12 minute read".

17. daveknievel

daveknievel I love orange kool-aid

this thread. zero fucks given.:rock:

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

19. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Cliff notes: The 2 subtleties.

Author postulates 3, but I don't give an Eff about one of them. As to which one I don't give a Eff about, I don't give an Eff.

20. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Isnt that the opposite? He DID give a f... so much so that he'd ruin the guys life?

TBH, I dont cuss so my interpretation may be wrong... ???