1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green card

Discussion in 'General' started by iomTT, Dec 29, 2014.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

You talk to CJ yet?

2. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

No contact from him as yet Buddy

3. TuesdayHugh

TuesdayHugh Four Day Weekend Dude

Seems to be going through mucho trouble to club race here. Why bother? Isn't there enough action in NZ?

4. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

There sure is not, and I want to show off the chassis I am having built, it will be an awsome development chassis for riders to really learn about geometry changes, as well as i really want to buy an OLD V8 Muscle car to cruise around in for a while for a blast, we are all a long time dead and I am going to enjoy the rest of my life. Not to mention I really fancy Shagging a dark skinned lady they seriously turn me on up: and not a Maori from here.

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Those all sound like excellent reasons to come to America! Good luck with your endeavors and dreams :)

6. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Yep, all 100% healthy

7. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

I hope you can get things sorted buddy. I would love to see your bike.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I got a green card, a social security number, an Amex card number and a lease on a 2015 Acura MDX from this guy behind the red lobster this morning for $200. I didn't need any of that crap but I always wanted to be named Juan Lopez Dominguez.

9. backcountryme

Hey Dave, how much do you charge to mow my lawn?

10. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

I am hoping I done get banned and also that this link works, but this sums up what this all about, I am NOTHING without racing bikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3phtSwaO4g

Mods, obviously delete remove if I have screwed up doing this, but I have nothing else than my true characture to display to go forward.

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Coming to a beeb near you: iomTT: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of New Zealandstan.:D

12. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

hahaha Check out link in my above post to see what they will get dude:beer:

13. TuesdayHugh

Uh-Oh

[​IMG]

14. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Black or white on the outside, they are all pink in the middle dude, just looks a lot better Highlighted by the blacker skin:D

15. TuesdayHugh

maori-tattoos-for-women-3.jpg

16. backcountryme

You can't go to America unless you change that video to have at least one Eagle screech.

17. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Dam, looks like the UK only then eh