1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA BBS fantasy football 2014

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Just getting ready for the next year of your bbs life :D

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

i wouldn't even remember that log-in. i better sign in and click always remember. Or I can be like you and disappear for a year :wow:

3. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me last year!!!

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Apparently not. I'm starting to think there is a mental defect at play here. :D
    Nothing!!! I have explained it to you over and over.

There is only something to lose. And only for those who just missed out on the playoffs. You started in seventh place. The best you could finish was also seventh place. But you could have finished as low as 10th place by losing both games.

Actually, that's not entirely true: Anupe and I had something huge to win, as we where the bottom two and still managed to get out of the Sacko Bowl. :D

5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

:crackup: :beer:

Even if I had lost all my remaining games, I already had 7 wins the most you could of had was 6. So you still would of had a worse record.. So I think you should change your own name to assjuicesucker!!!:crackup:

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Your regular-season record is irrelevant in the final rankings. Jesus, this is hopeless.

Remember when the Patriots went 16-0 and lost to the Giants in the Super Bowl? Who won the most games that year? Giants or Patriots?

Why am I even trying? :crackup:

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I need some help to come up with a name for Big Bird if he gets rewarded with the Sacko.

"Big Bird The Sacko" feels like too many words.

The other one is the year: Sacko Scott. :D

8. assjuice cyrus

That didn't make the pats last place cause they lost in the super bowl did it?

If you think I am concered about how I finish in the losers bracket you are crazy. All I know Is I finished ahead of you record wise.

So I wonder how come I have ever never seen a loser bracket mean anything in the nfl , or hell, a playoff for the teams that don't make the playoffs? O Yea cause it don't mean shit fool!:D

9. assjuice cyrus

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

How about Big Bird ?
    the Sacko would be silent :D

11. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup:
    OK, that was good. Nice try. :D

13. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Big Sack O' Bird

14. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

:crackup:

"Swallow the Sacko"

A swallow is a bird....hence...big bird = swallow plus the sacko. I think it has a nice ring to it :D

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Your alarmingly limited in your ability to understand simple concepts notwithstanding, I want it established in no uncertain terms that I hate you more than I hate Lever. That's a shit ton of hate, if you didn't know. :D

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Ahem.

17. Sacko DougK

I can't find the brackets. I'm on my iPad and it doesn't show the brackets. I take it Drew and I are playing for the Championship. Who is playing for third? Who is in the Sacko Bowl?

18. drew231506

drew231506 Zero sponsors

1 point! Sheesh.

Gonna have to be a little lucky next week.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They played it this past weekend.
    It's Big Bird. :D

20. Sacko DougK

Oh...I thought it be played this weekend. I saw their comments, I just thought they were idiots. :D