1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get me the eff outta here!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by pickled egg, Nov 17, 2014.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  2. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

4. atomic410

atomic410 Well-Known Member

Dang d did you run out of tp? Why do you read the trib. I folded up the strib once for the bottom of my bird cage and 2 days later it was questioning its gender and trying to adopt an Asian child. Read the press it has marmaduke.

5. joec

joec brace yourself

6. pickled egg

I need to keep myself abreast of the current goings-on in Minneshithole, and since I refuse to let JavaScript run on my fone and the PP doesn't display without JS, fish wrap it is. :down:

7. pickled egg

Oh, and to mfb and ryoung... :moon: :crackup:

8. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Yep, The voting Repulican in this state has NOTHING to do with educated people making choices they believe in.

We have one Democrat Rep. Terry Sewell. She is there because in the last election, no one stepped up from the Republican side to challenge her.

She Supports Obama openly. I wish someone from that district had challenged her. I would like to see her gone, if nothing else for the blind support of a black president just because she is black.

Voting on race or gender is pure stupidity. Vote on the issues you believe in and the candidate that supports those ideals.

9. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

All white men are racist, unless you're a demorat, just ask Jase! If you're a repube, you're automatically racist, and a tea party member (regardless of race), double racist. We just need to accept this and move on.

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I stopped reading after coming across this:

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

IIRC, the white guilt liberal who wrote this piece had the living shit kicked out of him by a GIRL at the Mall of America. The guy is a simpering pussy who should shut the f**k up.

12. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I don't think it is is white guilt but even a greater disease, virus maybe.

This is true white supremacy at its best.

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

good point hawk. it is crystal clear that liberals hate blacks since they treat them like pet chihuahua's.

14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Want to know why Republicans control Alabama now. It’s because Democrats (who controlled Alabama politics for over 100 years) went away from what Alabama citizens wanted and aligned itself with national Democrat platforms. The Democrats here redrew district lines to pack black voters in areas they wanted to control years ago...that’s right, they did it and now want to complain, please. Republicans redrew the lines when they took control, but didn't change much of what had been done by Democrats. Republicans even went through Holders DOJ with their redrawn lines and they were approved and signed off. Democrats and idiots like the articles author are just pissed they can no longer do what they damned well please in the state. They have been come nothing more than whiny bitches.

Remember this, all the civil right issues of the 50s, 60s and even into the 70s, 80s and 90s were under the Democratic watch.

15. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Seems like you guys bring up race more than I do.

16. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

No, no. I do.:Poke:

17. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

It is just not blacks.

They just have a very high opinion of self and are constantly trying to re-educate people. They will dumb you down until you see the light their way. They know what is best for every one. And, to that goal, there is no shame or guilt in the process.

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

If you only knew what it was like to be a minority in America today...:D

19. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

I am Cuban. We are not hispanic. We are not a minority. We don't allow ourselves be treated any lesser. And, only the foolish young ones dare visit the plantation. :Poke:

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You aren't in Florida any more! :D