1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V7 @ Barber - Yankee Doodle Domination

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by KMC, Oct 25, 2014.

1. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Congrats John Trautman!!! Reigning V7-MW champ brings home the V7-MW AND V7-HW National Championships!!! Both trophies will be safe and sound in Yankee territory, where they belong :Poke:

Nice work JT, you deserve it. You're older than dirt and have been racing your bike since....well...since it was new. You continue to drop the hammer and get faster every year. Very impressive.

Congrats to all the riders who showed well this year and ran faster than ever.

Dustin, good job on turning a 38.8. That's your best @ Barber right?
    Mitchell Bruce turns the best V7 lap time of the weekend with a 37.9 - nice job! That's only a tenth away from the best V7 time at @ Barber which is 37.8

Didn't see Mike Burns listed. Too bad, because he would've given JT a serious run in V7-HW on his fire breathing YZF750/1000.

Where's Gypsy been? Somewhere right now, he and his magic 8-ball are curled up in a ball crying a slow cry of defeat. The good news is...there's always next year!

Who's gonna knock JT off the top step?????????????

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Great Job JT!!! Wish i coulda made it!!!

3. cowboy dann

cowboy dann Well-Known Member

looks like i need to up my game a little

4. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Congrats JT

5. duck62

duck62 V7 Scooter

Great Job JT!!!!! :up:

6. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Whoa..........this place still does exist!

Congratulations you yankee doodlers.......well done.

Keep stirring the pot young pimp KMC............looks like you had awesome weather, I hope you enjoyed your stay. Now good back home, the goats and sheep have been nervous all weekend.....lol.

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Next year he is going down. He ran a great race and Kicked my butt. I'll post up the vids for some VERY close action. We almost touched several times in Charlottes. I was going to make a run for it at the end but my arm locked up. I've never had arm pump before but the last two laps, esp the last one I couldn't safely push. I could barely reach for the brake.

Congrats to JT. He rode his butt off. I Fuuuuuucked up the start of the second race and got down 100 yards before turn 1, then the arm pump came back and I almost crashed. Decided to pull it. I've had the arm pump in my hand, but never my forearms. I cut my suit and that seemed to help for Saturday.

Mitchell was chasing JT and hauling butt. Next year will be a barn burner for sure. I know where I was losing time. In 2, wrong gear in 4, roling off too early at the Musesum, then my vagina covers my eyes in the chicane since I almost ate it bad there. Then in 13 or whatever the uphill turn is. I suck at that one. We will all be in the 37's without a doubt.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  8. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Gypsy must get a bat signal every time "Magic 8-Ball" comes up in a post.

Good to hear you're still alive and kicking old timer! What kind of pasta burning bikes have you been collecting?

Dustin....good on you for starting next years smack talking in the early stages! That's the spirit. I thought you were selling your bike and were washing your hands of V7? Glad you'll be back next year.

Chuck! Get a bike for next year already.

If Mike gets one we can have a serious Battle Royale at the GNF next year.

Melch should be in the mix too. Don't count his tired old ass out just yet.

Who else do we need to drag out of the woodwork???

9. F2RGK

F2RGK Smack Talker, but Nice!

Gypsy,

I am headed to road Atlanta for STD track day Nov 9th if you can make it.

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Annnnndd the video.

Oh I ain't selling her, Sauce built her too good to get ride of her.

Not till my favorite tracks record is mine. :D

My plan of practicing on the SV in the endurance and it carrying over to the race for V7 failed miserably. I made all of 6 laps. Then with the oil dry and oil all over the place made practice pointless too. That's why I know next year, I'm gonna kick some booty. It takes me a long time to get used to a bike to be able to go well on it with confidence. I'm getting there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X38IA7uzM5w&list=UUAvjswtZMtswWQZ2JO3-riw

11. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

My smack talking alarm went off, usually does around gnf time....lol.

12. fullmetalF4i

fullmetalF4i C. Lee #826

awesome video Dustin. You were killing it out there. :up:

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

A week too late lol

Thanks Curtis. Just don't watch the last two laps lol

14. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

hes got in deep with honey do work :Poke:

15. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I know of a few available. I need someone to donate Chevelle parts so I can get bike and gear lol

16. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Dustin dropped his purse.... His Dad told me so.

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Purse was heavy damn it. :D I held on tight to that mofo in LWTSB lol

18. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

I need to get Randy to rent me Blackie for the GNF/cycle jam weekends. Why did I sell her...

19. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Dustin, why DNS in the F2 race?

20. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

No No Blackie is too fast. :D

Busted radiator mount. Then it caused the top of the rad to crack. Not that I was ANYWHERE near pace on it. But I am picking up a 2nd gen and swapping all my goodie parts over to it this week for NOLA.