1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yamaha parts dealer?

Discussion in 'General' started by thrak410, Oct 13, 2014.

1. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I need some carb boots for a 2003 VStar 1100. The rubber boot that connects the carb to the cylinder. Mine are all old and cracking, and I think its what causing me all these headaches with it running...

Thanks!

2. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Mrcycles dot Com is where I like to go for oem parts.

3. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Ronayers.com is also an option. I have had good service from them.

4. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

I have had excellent service fom these guys too !! :D

5. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

This.

Their online parts fiche is always helpful as well.

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Honda East. You can talk to Jaci in parts. 419.891.1230.

Great pricing. Feel free to use my name for retail + 10%. :D

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'm to lazy to look them up.
    Get me the P/N and I'll PM you the price.
    I'll be putting an order in within the next 2 days.

8. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Joint, Carburetor 1
    5EL-13586-00-00

Joint, Carburetor 2
    5EL-13596-00-00

O-Ring (need 2 of these)
    93210-44545-00

Thanks!

9. :stupid:

Really good dudes to deal with.

10. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

I recently needed to order several different parts for my Yamaha. I priced a couple of places and Honda East was the cheapest.

11. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Did you lightly spray some brake cleaner around the boots? That will tell you if the boots are cracked through (idle change). I worked on those things for years, never had the boots leak, they're super thick. O-rings leaking, yes. Stock airbox on there?

12. sideways_skinny

sideways_skinny i need about, tree-fitty

This! :up:
    The boots are so thick, they can look all cracked and rotted, but they aren't cracked through. The o-ring will dry rot, and leak. Also, clean the carbs while you have them off the bike, they get a sludgy build-up by the air leak in the mouth of the carb.

13. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Another +1 for ron ayers

14. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

:up:

15. dasrider

dasrider 99 problems

HondaEast is about the cheapest per part, but their shipping prices are a bit high and a bit slow.

I've been using Rockymountainatv.com lately. They have a flat rate of $7 for shipping most stuff and orders over $100 is free shipping. What's nice is when you get the shipping confirmation email there is a code for 10% off your next order. Of course it excludes tires and the big name brands (AGV, A*, Shoei, etc.), but still helps with the other stuff.

They seem to have in stock most of the dirty bike parts I've been needing lately too.

16. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

They generally ship stuff out right away. They're parts department/staff is pretty big. Was it more than once you had something shipped slow? If so, that's not the norm. I'll check with them.

17. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

In my past experience Partzilla/boats.net have usually been the cheapest for ordering parts for my Yamaha. I usually check 2 or 3 different places on line when ordering parts and HE is usually one of them.
    This past time HE was cheaper by over $20 (the total was just over $100). There was no extra shipping charge. I don't remember exactly how long it took for the parts to arrive but I think it was around a week. It was faster than I normally have experienced with PZ. Shipping time can be very dependent on if any of the parts are on backorder from Yamaha regardless of who you order from.
    An added plus is that HE supports Eddie.