1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We've got an American back in Moto2

Discussion in 'General' started by SPL170db, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No. He doesn't shit bald eagles and pisses red, white and blue. He should dress like Captain America at all times and go to the podium with a cheeseburger in one hand and a hand full of hot chick ass in the other.

US National Anthem? They should play Slayer as he drives a dodge diesel monster truck and rolls coal to the top step!

2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

:crackup: Dave is on his game today, well he's on it everyday but damn this is an instant classic!!:rock:

3. leviathan

leviathan Well-Known Member

Did well. Tech 3 was impressed. He finished 24th with the other two full time Tech 3 riders 23rd and 22nd. His best lap was 1.7 seconds off of the best race lap whereas he qualified 2.5 seconds back and after FP1 he was 4.9 seconds back. Basically everytime he got on the bike he went faster.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dead last for Noyes in qualifying. Bike problems?

5. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Top 21 within one second. Sam Lowes 20th. This is the most competitive racing in the world!

6. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

7. smrrc

smrrc Well-Known Member

So Caterham...how's that Josh Heririn replacement rider working out for ya? You know, the one with lots of GP experience, knows all the tracks, etc .

I know rathapark is fast but maybe there's more to it

8. g maloney

g maloney Well-Known Member

Rispoli did very well. He was on a tech 3 loaner bike provided to GPtech. Tech 3 even offered a replacement ride to James when their rider was injured. Good to see Kenny back in moto 2. Some behind the scenes dealing in 2011 allowed me to help get him get on the moto 2 grid. JD beach and jake gagne also rode moto 2 that year.