1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Investments

Discussion in 'General' started by Sheik Abdul ben Falafel, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

omg!

my wife is a beeb member now.

2. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

:stupid:

Made $10k in 2 weeks flipping a D90 that I found in the local paper. My LR dealer had a long list of guys that wanted to buy it.

3. g maloney

g maloney Well-Known Member

It takes about 9 months if the rules are right, and a ton of luck goes your way.

Good luck with spending your money (I think the stock market is the way to go however, - less headaches with everything - just paying attention to your picks - some good stocks could be had for a year increase).
    May I interest you in a grab bag of parts, wheels and bodywork? :)

4. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

Setup a PBR store near metalheads house?
    There has to be some Broome support business plan out there too.

5. styles

styles The untrained eye

I wouldn't recommend it, but I'd be CURIOUS to see what kind of money sneaker resellers are pulling.

6. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

I've done well on cars. The AP2 s2000 I sold a few years back is still bringing better money, but not a ton. Those cars are hard to find in any sort of descent shape to start with.

The easy money is going to be in the trailer queen 993s, Grey market 930s, Gen 1 NSXs, ZR1s and the last Supras, or RX7's.

To make great $ you have to spend Sheik money, and most people don't have that type of money to flip horses, bulls, wings, EB's, B's or props.

7. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

I also just realized that we're helping the richest mofo most of us know brainstorm how to make more money. :p

8. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

No, I am just creating a discussion.
    Racing is an expensive hobby. there are many people who quit racing every year.
    Who knows what they might want to do with that money.
    I am already asshole deep in my stuff. No need for anything new.

9. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

The timing is off by a year to 16 months, but once the administration changes, there will be a buck to be made in flipping upper-middle to high end homes in the DC area.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Beac, it's going on now in my immediate area. Single families are not moving as quick but townhouses in my 'hood sell in hours (or even before they officially hit the market).

But you're right, in 12 ~ 16 months it's going to be a free for all and I'm planning on riding that wave right the f@ck outta NoVa. :D

11. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

I have most likely bought and sold more defender 90 and 110 than anyone in this country except for one other person in Tacoma.
    I have 2 d90s for sale right now. One is the nicest white d90 i have seen.

These are my two personal ones.

1969 series 2
    [​IMG]

1997 4.0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

Is that your Garage?

I think my investment strategy is to pay someone $1mil to steal all your shit, then resell it on black market, remaining $4mil to be used for legal/bribes/hookers&blow

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hmmm, $5M you could buy all of Detroit and have one hell of a year just f@ckin' up what ever is left. :D

Throw everyone out, burn down a few hundred houses, race around the streets, shoot up the road signs. You could be the Sheik of your own homeland.

When you're done, bulldoze whatever's left and sell it as farm land.

14. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

communal family garage. Some belong to me, the rest belong to my dad and brother.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'd build a megachurch. Target a growing congregation and sell it along with a support contract for the a/v. Where's my money?

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I didn't even know what a D90 was, till you posted pictures. The Porsche repair guy next to me has one. Also has some nice air cooled 911's and 930's. That son of a gun is always late on rent, too. He needs to sell one of those and pay his rent for a few years.

17. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Damn...... Thats a good one

18. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Most of my loyal customers for those are Germans. Most of my loyal customers for g wagons are brits, go figure.

My wife likes to drive mine around pretending she is lara croft!

19. Riders Discount

Riders Discount 866-931-6644 ext 817

What year is the white Defender?

20. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

1997 with bowler upgrades.