1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diesel douchebaggery

Discussion in 'General' started by JBraun, Sep 6, 2014.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

When exactly would somebody "deserve" to be coated in thick, choking, impossible to see through, black smoke?

2. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

cutting him off when he is headed to house of pies. :D

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I wonder that all the time too. I can see it with the old ratty trucks, but some of these are 20-something kids driving $60k trucks with another 10-15k in lift/wheels/tires/mods on top.

4. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

Mommy and daddy, or big brother (me).

My lil sister drive a big jacked up truck that i got her.

5. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I've never seen one of those trucks here. Though I bet if I go to Bakersfield I could find a bunch. It's only a matter of time until one of these coal rolling morons gets shot, stabbed, or beaten with a baseball bat. Instead of prosecuting the attackers, they should get a public commendation.

6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You trying to talk gangsta or did you just miss a couple letters?:Poke::D

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Running a motorcycle off the road, bicyclists 5 wide on a 2 lane 55mph road. Douche in a ragtop Bimmer cutting you off and then slowing down to text....

Lots of examples.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The vast majority of diesel truck drivers have no business owning a diesel. They haul nothing, tow nothing, and do nothing.

9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:stupid:

But the banks, car dealerships and truck accessory shops love them!

10. rob748

rob748 Well-Known Member

asheville nc

the coal rollers and everywhere here, wankers..........

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True. I'd fit that category for the most part but my F350 crew cab was a lot nicer to drive than the smaller pickups that would fit my overall needs better.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

So? Who determines who "deserves" something? If some dope wants a diesel pickup for no other reason than to have a diesel pickup, should some diesel truth commission interview him and render a decision?

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Some the heaviest thing they haul is their lunch box.

14. Fonda Dix

You are the one who used the word deserve. Nobody else did.

Need and deserve are two different things.

15. Fonda Dix

sounds like you ARE doing some heavy hauling there pie guy.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah but it's hauling that can and is accomplished by much smaller vehicles just fine :D

17. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

eh these aren't top shelf vehicles. They are used garbage barges that range in price from $2500 to $11k with a couple hundred thou miles... typically bought at a "Buy here pay here" lot or are a handmedown. Many of them need major $$$ repairs to run properly.

18. Fonda Dix

:D

Hey M, I have been towing with the Wrangler lately. It does a great job with my 5x8 enclosed. However, I am 6'2" and I find the Jeep uncomfortable. Do you like the comfort with your Jeep?

19. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Lots of big, jacked up trucks here. And almost all of them are driven by under 30 year old guys. They usually work on the rigs up here. Lots of money to be made up in Fort McMurray. Luckily the rolling coal deal hasn't really caught on.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I have no need for a diesel pick up. Shit, I don't need any pick up at all.

But I might just buy a big ass diesel because I DESERVE it.