1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

French Governement dissolved. . .

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dave K, Aug 25, 2014.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Okay, so you weren't praising a healthy government.
    What superlative were you meaning to apply to the French form of government?
    I don't want to guess here.

2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

No need for grand theatrical gestures when you can simply fire the bastards.

3. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

Sorry Dave--I was depressed.
    I moved from California to N. Georgia: big improvement. My Ca friends were aghast and the locals pegged me as a Floridian [not a compliment]

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, I can not understand people moving TO california. Companies, that makes even less sense and if they try and leave, they will f@ck with you until you just give up and throw money at them.

Horribly run state. The freeloaders and fiscal parasites have all the stroke there.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The French labor code might be one of the few existing documents in the world that are as ridiculous as the US tax code. It is an absolute horror for businesses.

Pass. You literally are wasting my time. And my time isn't even very valuable.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, I'd argue the order of that ranking. I'd have to go with the US tax codes (local, state, federal) as worse.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They might be more convoluted (I'm not even sure they really are), but I doubt they contain as many retarded basic principles. Let's call them even. :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Funny really to see the stream of cars leaving France to go to work in Switzerland and Germany in the mornings. :D

but you f@ckers can bake and cook like no one else but I think your wine and beer kinda sucks. :D

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not that I want to defend the French, but as a German, you have no room to criticize food. :D

And all beer and wine taste bad to me. Doesn't matter where it's from. Can't drink that crap.

10. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

Besides the Japs, nobody puts as much thought into their culinary quality as the French.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sorry, meant to say you all CAN cook but I suffered a mild stroke from saying something nice about you wine guzzlers. :D I fixed it.

The Germans make some of my most hated foods. Curry wurst and those gawd damn horrible christmas spice cookies. Good gawd, when those Pfeffernüsse and Lebkuchen come out around christmas and show up at my house they almost make me want to become French. Almost. :D

12. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

Curry wurst is awesome!