1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The stupid is strong here

Discussion in 'General' started by beac83, Jun 13, 2014.

1. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I thought you meant the beeb. :D

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:stupid: (and your assumption would be correct):D

4. Wearing an ankle brecelet at that, boot him the f#ck out.

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Tbh it was a pretty boring video. I was waiting for something to happen but it never did. Glad he got nabbed.

6. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This.

The article mentions he will not be deported until he serves his time, why not go ahead and deport him? :confused:

7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

He can just sneak back in anytime he wants anyway. At least in prison he'll be where he belongs for a few years.

How'd they nab this idiot, YouTube?

8. Pisses me off, I don't want this to turn into dungeon material but its messed up. He will serve his time and them go through a deportation hearing. I am just waiting on my interview letter for my citizenship so have read up a lot on the various laws for resident aliens/ Visa holders.

9. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

If you knew you could come here, commit all the crimes you wanted and all they'd do is send you home.... How do you think that would play out?

That's why.

10. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

And they are saying 115 like that's fast on a CBR1K :tut:

11. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:stupid:

I want my 7 plus minutes back with interest because I could have used that time reading the tech section. :down:

12. Marc Camp

Marc Camp Well-Known Member

4 years is a bit extreme imo.