1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JRP on the chronic again..

Discussion in 'General' started by Hyperdyne, May 27, 2014.

1. caferace

caferace No.

He's a pothead. In general, they're pretty harmless.

-jim

2. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

until he starts putting dust on all his j's.

3. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I believe so. I'm guessing the custody arrangement is not in his favor. He needs to spend a little time with some antipsychotics in a nice relaxing environment.

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

He needs to be broke! If he didn't have the ability ($$$) to live out this goofiness he'd have to straighten up, quit the pot, quit the airplane rentals, and focus on real life.

My guess is that he'll eventually get busted for something, blow all of his cash on lawyers, and end up pretty sane and sober.

5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

(hands making a weighing move in the air)JRP.......Clinton. JRP.......Clinton. JRP........Clinton.

:Poke:

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So are the ones in the Dungeon.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Funny thing, I saw him at Daytona this year and chose not to approach him.

Instincts. I trust them.

8. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

Did I really just read that it is a warning "like R2D2 gave princess Leah" LMAO!!!!!!!

9. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Pretty close, botched eye surgery a ways back. Something about trying to make them blue or lift an eyelid. Can't remember

I know, I know. I used to get stuck at airports a lot, after a while you will read anything on the internet.

10. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I thought he already blew the cash and he's simply gone off the deep end trying to stay relevant.

11. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I must have missed the part of the press release that alluded to anything that could be deemed "relevant."

Actually this is very disturbing. I think he is going to bring harm to somebody, either himself or somebody near to him. His post-incident justification will sound like a manifesto from the Marx Brothers on acid.

12. Huey130

Huey130 Chief wrench thrower

'Sactly. Anyone who knows him reached out? Any family? Dude needs a 5150.

13. BigHeadzDC

BigHeadzDC One Track Wonder

I don't think he's harmful crazy though, except for his obsession with Paris Hilton. He seems like he's just goofball moron crazy.

14. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

He's not just a pothead, he is obviously deeply disturbed and needs psychiatric help to get better. I don't know if he'll end up being harmful, but I'd wager that he will eventually be arrested for something bizarre. I was only half joking about him killing the neighbor's dog.

It's pretty sad. He obviously had some brains and business sense, and a little bit of talent on the bike.

Hopefully his family can help him get some help, but there's only so much you can.

15. Its all very disturbing actually, a lot of people joke about it but there seems to be some serious issues going on that I could see all leading up to a pretty bad ending.

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Not even close to the threshold for that, but I agree.

No dungeon stuff meant in this at all, but the religious overtones are particularly concerning. If he had religion all along, okay whatever. But when it's new religion, and it's that fervent, and combined with the other general wackiness and manifesto-sounding writings.... Alarm bells should be ringing.

I like a good HWSNBN thread as much as the next beeb fool, but this shit is next level. I really, really hope we won't be back at this thread later on going "man, can you believe he actually.....? Someone should have got him help, etc"

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Airplanes don't fly overhead with your crazy ass messages on them and motorcycles don't get built, entry fees paid, etc, etc, etc for free. He's not exactly "sponsorship material" so I doubt he's getting paid to ride. Whatever he's doing, he's still getting paid, otherwise he'd just be another crazy mofo begging for change on the offramp.

18. There is obviously some money still there as I believe he leases his bikes from ADR. Planes are not free either. Isn't he a publisher for some magazine or something? Thought I saw a video pop up somewhere where he was moving to LA for work or something, wasn't paying too much attention.

19. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I couldn't get passed the 3rd paragraph

20. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

i thought i had heard somewhere his family were the ones that invented the ATM's.