1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by S Tsotsoros, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

LOL Shut up!

The age old WERA vs CCS deal is dumb.... Its all the same racers. with the exception of a few only race CCS dudes, at least on the 600's that is.

Any who, my next 3 club events are with WERA. And the one with AMA SS "which is you guessed it all the same dudes" as WERA and CCS LOL

Again its all the same dudes.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I'm not exactly sure what my job has to do with this. I, like many others, was an asshole before I picked a profession.

So then, why don't you enlighten me. Because it seems that if TOBC runs endurance, you run endurance. If TOBC runs sprints, you run sprints...

Do I have that about right? THAT would seem like a vested interest that you have in what TOBC does. And TOBC took it's ball and went elsewhere, which is fine.

Like I told you in the begining, I have a problem with you poking at, mocking, or generally making fun of the current financial downfalls of WERA and basically laughing it up while throwing stones. These are my friends and I will always defend my friends. And I don't even have a financial vested interest in doing it..... Unlike you with TOBC.

Sure it makes you look great to them, possibly, or maybe it makes you look like an ass to Jon and even he doesn't support the crap you are spewing.

And for you to say you don't like the current state of affairs with WERA all the while saying you love them but won't run WERA because of Sean... You're full of shit. If so you would support them.

It's called loyality. Plain and simple.

3. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Thanks. :clap:

Told you guys. You better pay up at the track this weekend. :D

4. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Well put my brother. You are pretty damn smart for a young kid. Must be that Pops DNA!:beer: you gonna be at RRR?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I was talking about me specifically, not WERA, I know you support us.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Actually the sponsors (current, past and potential) on the whole love this place. Even with my bad attitude. They tend to be smart enough not to post and do give me shit about posting but laugh while doing so.

All sponsors at all levels are being very careful in light of the downturn in bike sales and those that do have money are holding onto it to make sure they survive. The lack of pro rides isn't all DMG's fault by a long stretch.

7. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

I guess I don't get what the point of your earlier post was then. Youre like me, a self proclaimed asshole/prick, and yes, when people ask me about you, that's exactly what I tell them.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Twas a joke more than anything :Poke:

9. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Me too. But now I get paid to be an asshole while riding a motorcycle...

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

:D unfortunately I'm not that young anymore. Sucks!!!

Def the asshole part :D

11. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

If that was the case a few racers wouldn't have sponsors, one in paticular comes to mind.

12. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I went to a CCS round once...

13. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Were you one of the 69 entries in the ultra lightweight superbike white homeboy heterosexual class?

14. ped

ped Banned

nobody gives a shit about a forum, you're all way less important than you think lol

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Ok I am confused....

Pitchforks?

16. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Never hurts to be prepared...:D