1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tally Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by S Tsotsoros, Apr 15, 2014.

1. S Tsotsoros

S Tsotsoros aka General Tso

Correction ASB

Zendejas
    Dellinger
    Edwards.

ASS

White
    Dellinger
    Zendejas

2. creator

creator Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply.

3. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Must be the economy.

4. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Must be. CCS only had a little over 900 entries last weekend at CMP...

5. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Throw in easter weekend also. I would have liked to come but I can't justify missing out on the family holiday functions anymore...

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I was there, I slept in Oxford but had a family emergency and had to come home. :(

7. 418

418 Expert #59

Yup.

8. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

That sucks man :( Everything alright?

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah, just sucked all around but everyone is ok and that's the most important thing.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously Kerry? We work with you and Palmer for a long time and this is how you're going to act towards WERA?

Why the douche attitude lately?

900 entries is great, I can add up all sort of numbers to get 900 entries too. Not all that difficult.

Easter Sunday with no BS games or putting in a lot of regions or the like and we're just fine thanks.

11. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

:crackup:
    LOL, a little sensitive aren’t you Sean? You can blame Easter all you want, but we both know that’s not the reason for the poor turnout.

As far as my attitude goes, I love WERA. It’s a great organization with a lot of awesome people involved, workers and racers alike. It’s you that I don’t like. You are the reason we are not racing WERA this year.

Like I told you face to face last year, you are hurting your wife’s business. Your attitude on this forum is the reason why many people do not race with WERA. I’m not quite sure if you are too stupid to realize that, or are just too stubborn to admit it, but that doesn’t mean it’s not true.

Whatever the reason, it’s a shame. You really should just back away from the forum. We all get it, you have a huge ego and you can’t stand to be wrong. I’m sure that is difficult for someone like you, who knows everything, but when the business starts to suffer because of it, you should just quit.

BTW, you couldn’t get 900 entries from last weekend if you multiplied them all by 4! ;)

12. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

If this were true, you wouldn't have posted what you have in this thread.

Reveling in the misfortune of an entire organization, due to your dislike of one person, speaks more to your character than his.

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Agreed.

14. 418

418 Expert #59

Quality over quantity. 'nuff said.

15. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Agreed. Sean is an asshole. But he is a self admitted one. Unfortunately he runs a forum where everyone can come and tell him how to do his job, then he has to be diplomatic to everyone. I have had my arguments with him also, and we have also agreed to disagree, but I don't hold it against WERA.

What if at your work everyone came and told you how to do your job, OVER and OVER and OVER. Like he said, he can only make recommendations to Ms. Evelyne. Ultimately it is Her call. WERA is a business. Not your friend.

Who runs CCS? One or Two people or a group? Or does anyone actually know. Can you go onto their forum and tell them how to run it? Best part is he HAS in the past taken the recommendations off of here and implimented them! But because you got your painties in a wad about the nationals and the endurance round you said its his fault. Tell you what, why don't you go to work, and I'll sit there, tell you how to do your job all day, and at the end of the day I'll take half of your money. Then laugh at you and tell you told you, you should have listened. Because that's all I saw you do prior to this load of horseshit you just spewed about loving WERA. I and the majority of others on here support WERA because WE actually love WERA and the people who work at WERA and the racers that choose to race WERA. Sure I could race CMRA or CCS but I choose to race WERA despite if Sean is an asshole to me and I don't get rules changed or what not to suit my own person needs. Although I have asked, I got told no. So I said ok, well guess I will just have to do the best I can with what I got. But hey at CCS if you want you might even get them to allow some 120hp monsters into LW to kick all the SV's asses. Or possibly even a Morwaki if you are running up in class.

And as someone who has an up and coming fast kid why would you boycott as much exposure and experience as you can for your son? I've watched him grow on the track and am happy to say one day if he is on TV that I got my ass kicked by him, but hopefully for his sake you wake up and smell the roses. Hopefully he can ride that TOBC train as long as possible while you help out his career. Hopefully better than that other race dad....

I hope he makes it to MotoGP one day. I really do. But make sure you leave the managing up to Jon or someone else.

16. six6two

six6two AWD

You're going to deny your son the opportunity to compete at WERA Nationals because you don't like the way Sean acts on the internet? Race dad of the year!:rolleyes:

17. sigh.. giving WERA West a try this coming weekend. Hoping to find some great racing and new friends for this race Dad and the boy.

18. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Joke all you want, but it's a legit issue/misconception many people still talk about - valid or not. It's not the hardcore WERA racers - it's the trackday people/potential new customers and/or people who live in an area where there are other options for riding/racing than just WERA.

I'm not saying that's the whole reason, but it's a shame - because for anyone who shows up to a WERA race, you know how good of a program it is.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  19. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:stupid: I hear it a good bit too.

20. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

What exactly do you hear. I'm curious. I know what Kerry's problem is as it was on here and obvious.

But what do you guys hear? Serious question.

Most people on here are prrrreetty internet savy and actually started on bike specific forums first before getting here on the beeb. So they are also savy enough to know about mods and disagreements with those mods. Same should go here. Sean is a person and has his own opinions. But those aren't always WERA's opinions.

But like I said, who allows people to come to their work and tell them how to do their job?