1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daytona 200 live streaming via FansChoice.tv

Discussion in 'General' started by LukeLucky, Mar 10, 2014.

1. hrc_nick_11

hrc_nick_11 Well-Known Member

I'm using safari for a browser, not sure if that helps you at all.

2. migkilr

migkilr Tool

Working great for me. This will be huge for keeping AMA going and it doesn't hurt that they picked up Laguna Seca too! Thanks AMA and Fanschoice and everybody who didn't throw in the towel and kept working to make this happen.

3. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

No, I get that same little screen you do. If I switch cameras it locks up. If I exit and click on the link again it comes up but I can't make it any bigger.

4. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Ok. Switched to chrome now it's working like it should. Think I should still run to Walmart and grab a chromecast?

5. Putter

Yep, it screws up on IE but works fine on chrome for me. The chromecast rocks. It can get a little choppy but it works best if that's the only tab you have open.

6. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

So how hard is it to get it through the chromecast?

7. Putter

I'm a dumbass and it took me five minutes. Plus it works with phones and tablets too. The app is free. It really is plug and play.

8. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Finally works here on Chrome!

9. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

where was that announced?

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Is that Dits working the flags?

11. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

12. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

what is the youtube ID for the live feeds? I cant get the vid embedded in the fanschoice.tv page to start. hoping I can get it directly from youtube but a search for fanschoice didnt come up with the live vid.

13. Putter

Use the link a couple of pages back.

14. Putter

15. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

so they are all stationary cameras and we gotta select the camera to view to follow the action?

ugh.. yea, that blows.

16. apexspeed

apexspeed Well-Known Member

thats not the youtube link, thats the one that wont start (without bypassing firewall rules and running scripts)

17. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

ok maybe I'm wrong. looks like there is one "normal feed" with commentary and switching views

18. Putter

Hmm. I can only get it to work on chrome.

19. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

So far, it's pretty impressive.

Is Barry Boone AMA's on-site announcer at every event? He sounds just like the guy on the P.A. at Road America.

20. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

FWIW...I've watched it on Firefox and Chrome. Both work fine for me, but Firefox has a little bigger viewer.