1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama warns Russia . . .

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by XFBO, Feb 28, 2014.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

2. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Saw this earlier. No good can come from Obama warning Putin of anything. Pretty sure Putin has no respect for floppy what so ever and may make a move just because of that.

3. vnvbandit

vnvbandit Well-Known Member

We aren't going tobfoba dam thing. To weak now, unfortunately.

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

So can someone tell me how Russian intervention in Ukraine is different than US intervention in the Persian Gulf?

I believe that Obama likes this because it takes attention away from all of his failed policies and programs. He will try to get the American populace worked up over the evil Russian threat. Nothing brings people together like a good war...

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Isn't that a little like Charlie Brown warning Lucy not to pull the football?

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Pretty much.

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I just got the image of that stupid floppy eared fuck laying on his back on the grass. Thats pretty funny!

8. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

The whole thing is over control of the gas pipelines that go thru the Ukraine and onto Europe. Anything said to the contrary is misdirection. The Syria event was/is over the same thing. It's about who controls the natural resources not some thinly veiled excuse that it's for humanitarian purposes.

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

What is Obama and Kerry going to do? Huff and puff and blow the donkey.

10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Call Palin.:Poke:

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm sure Putin is shaking right now.

12. Tinfoil hat charly

Tinfoil hat charly Well-Known Member

Iraq too I think;
    The oil would be much cheaper if we just bought it.

13. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

It's about keeping the dollar relevant as the reserve currency. Since the dollar is pegged to oil thru OPEC (Saudi Arabia) and went off gold in 1971 keeping or gaining control of the resource is the goal, the cost of oil is secondary. If you're not the reserve currency you can't run deficits without consequences.

14. racergary

racergary Well-Known Member

I know Obama has me worried

Putin not so much as a nod

15. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Hysterically with laughter

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'll bet Putin is shaking in his boots. The US may boycott a summit, and he'll miss the opportunity to pop Barack in the ass with a rolled up towel in the locker room. We should appoint Pee Wee Herman Secretary of State to earn some respect back.

17. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

Cage match - winner take all...

We're fucked!

Well, unless Mrs. O stands in... then we just might have a chance...

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  18. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Bama needs to drink a glass of STFU and stick to what he does best, play golf and take vacations!!

19. Gehr

Gehr whAt mE woRRy?

FYI GW Bush (league) has the record for the most time on vacation of ANY president in these United States. Funny that spending over one trillion dollars on the wars in Iraq & Afganistan which did almost NOTHING to stabilize the region & most of you guys still want to bomb the living hell out of countries & play Clint Eastwood types games on a macro level. Ignorant fucks
    :moon:

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:crackup:
    Don't you have a crackpipe that needs some sucking?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014