1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HotDogs for sale

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Jan 20, 2014.

1. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Found these two guys (Frankenstein's monster, on the left, is mine) leaving the house taking my dad to cancer Dr.
    One was covered in mud.

Fence/shock collars, but no tags. I do not understand why people do not put tags on their pooches...They would have been back home in 5 minutes, I've had them for 6 hours. I am sure the owners are worried. Dummies.

[​IMG]

2. SpeedyE

What kind of dogs are they??? They are short but really heavy, maybe 35-pounds each

3. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

are they chipped?

My dog has ripped off his tags several times from his collar so I gave up, might get a riveted to collar tag when he is full grown.. But he is chipped.

4. SpeedyE

They have shock collars. I just got home w/ my dad from Dr, too late to take them to vet for chip-check. I am hoping they are chipped.
    They are well fed (fat :D ) and super nice, and jumped right of on the furniture when they came in, so I am confident they are being treated well :)

5. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I have tags on my dogs, and the one's gotten out so many times the dog catcher finally got her and they chipped her.

Still haven't gotten around to getting new tags after we moved a few months ago, so every now and then someone will find one and take her to my old house a few blocks away. The last guy told me yeah, the guy at that house says you don't live there anymore, and I'm not the first guy to show up with your dog. :eek:

6. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

The white one is a Westie and a plump one at that. I'll also guess that was the one covered in mud; they love that shit!

7. SpeedyE

U ain't kiddin' :Poke:

The two old Pups whined/cried themselves to sleep :(:(:(

8. SpeedyE

Chipped and home :)

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The little fat white one made me laugh.

10. SpeedyE

It's legs were so short, it walked like it didn't have ankles or knees....walked just like Hank Hill's WW2 vet dad :D
    When it laid on its back for tummy rubs, it looked like a turtle trying to get back on it's feet :crackup:

The people said it was the same kind of dog in the wizard of Oz, Toto :wow:

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

How far away did they live from you? Maybe they'll come back to hang out. :)

12. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

A friend of mine has one of those west island terriers. Cool little dog. That one in the picture looks like it ate too much cat food.

13. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Good Job!

David

14. CowboyRR

CowboyRR Well-Known Member

Wizard of Oz dog was a Cairn Terrier not the West Highland White Terrier (Westie) which is the little guy on the right in the pic. Glad to hear you got them back home safe and sound.

15. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Grew up with a Westie. Awesome lil dogs.

16. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Someone locally lost their weener dog last spring. First I was seeing flyers, next it was signs on the corners. This went on all year. Finally they bought a billboard. Made me feel sorry for them man they really want the pup home.

17. gixxersmitty

gixxersmitty Well-Known Member

I'm glad it was somebody's dogs that were just out sniffing around too far from home instead of dogs that were dropped off and left. Good on ya for getting them back to their family. :up:

18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

:up: You're a good dude, even if you are as nutty as a fruitcake!