1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First we crack the safe, ya see!

Discussion in 'General' started by rd400racer, Nov 11, 2013.

1. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I hope you read that in your best Edward G. Robinson voice because Elmer Fudd here lost the key to my gun safe. I've looked everywhere and I'm going to give it one more shot tonight before I have to think about cracking the damn thing. Any ideas on what to do? I only ever lock the top so only one to break. I'm thinking about just drilling it out.

This is the lock and a link to the type of locker it is. I've been wanting to get a nicer one anyway but I want to take my guns to Grandma's in a couple of weeks:eek:

http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/s...mpaignId=T9A&gclid=CPSxgK3d3LoCFZNlOgod6xgAow

[​IMG]

2. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Ummm you ever think of trying a Locksmith first.....

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

One thing I learned from cartoons is that there is no substitute for a shitload of dynamite. :D

4. rd400racer

It's a $120 safe. I might be wrong, but I am thinking they'll charge more just to show up?

5. rd400racer

So you're saying I should call ACME:p

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Gee...now there is an idea. :Poke:

7. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

shoot it out with yer gun!……. oh.. wait.

:D

8. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

try a bic pen

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Curse at it, it always works for me. :D but you need to be creative. You can't just call it a piece of shit and think it'll work. Nope, you need to let your cursing just flow from your soul. Bastard faced jizz jar! That's a good first blow. C@cksniffing F@ckass! That'll help. Following up your swearing with hand gestures is a sure win. "You f@ckin' c@m burping three dollar slutwhore! You'd better open the f@ck up before I stab you in the lock hole WITH MY DICK!!!" follow this up with 6 shots from your middle finger shootin' iron. Go for dual 6 shooters if you really want to learn that stupid safe.

10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Go to a flea market or somewhere that might sell old vending machines and snag a key. This roundies are fairly easy to cheat open.

11. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

Ask the person you stole if from for the key since they won't be needing it anymore. :D

12. bruceiam

bruceiam Well-Known Member

If theres a code on the front of the lock a lock smith may be able to cut a new key. If you have the serial number off the locker the manufacturer may be able to send you a key or give you the code to have one cut.

13. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Will a 3' screwdriver pry the door open?

14. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Whatever you do, we will need a video of it......

15. rd400racer

iagsxr deals with these all the time and he PM'ed me a brilliant solution.

So there (bunch of wiseacres).

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Did he tell you to shoot at it with a roman candle? :D

17. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Have you tried the back of a bic pen?

18. rd400racer

All of my roman candles are in the safe:eek:

19. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Did he tell you not to store the extra key in the safe?

20. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Buy a new replacement lock. Before you go to install it, separate the keys and put one away in your safest, bestest hiding place. The old key will be sitting there waiting for you. Open the safe with the old key, return the new lock for credit.