1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spyder Leatherworks Out of Business

Discussion in 'General' started by Razr, Nov 1, 2013.

1. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

She told me about this a few weeks ago when I dropped my suit off for end of season cleaning and minor repairs.

Alexa, it's been a pleasure to be the beneficiary of your skills and your friendship. I hope that our paths will continue to cross in the future. All the best with whatever comes next.

Now I have a good excuse to hit the end-of-season Barber events, so I can drop my suit off with BB on the way home for it's annual care.

Craig

2. Derick

Derick Well-Known Member

Totally sucks, as she is right down the road, I could run things to her shop in about an hour. I wish her and that poofball of a dog well

3. Sprinky

Sprinky Well-Known Member

Bummer :(

She is good hippy people. I hope her future's so bright she needs shades

4. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Something about a cock fight????

5. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Pics or it didn't happen!

6. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

She posted a pic long ago. It's seared into my memory.

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

:(

Damnit!

8. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

actually

she is moving on to other venues that she wants to pursue . she has been talking about this for several months now . I know she will be sorely missed. this leather work is not easy and it is very hard on the hands and wrists. I guess I'm lucky that I have big hands for them to have lasted this long. this is something she wants to do and we wish her the best in this new endeavour. YOU GO GIRL! all the best. bill and darehea

9. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

No, the white leathers with the Jennings GP on the back. Alexa made that patch, it was some incredible work.

10. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I really hate to hear of anyone in our industry closing their doors. Best of luck to you and I hope you have success in your new ventures.

11. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Best of luck!

David

12. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

All my best wishes to you, Alexa! Thanks so much for your support during my racing career!!!

13. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Best of luck on whatever you pursue next, Alexa!

14. joec

joec brace yourself

she did great work for me too. thanks alexa. always look to be moving up and on!

15. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

Very sad to see her move on as like many of you, she did incredible work for me on a few suits over the years.

16. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

17. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

This makes me sad... :(

18. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

my leathers are still hanging in the basement.. walked by them today and thought. "man she did a kick ass job on the lettering"

good luck with what ever is next!

19. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Dang! Alexa, you were always great to talk to and your work was amazing. I wish you the best in whatever you are pursuing next. Good luck!

20. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

:( she did up mine this spring.