1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Red Flag Fund shirts at the GNF

Discussion in 'General' started by Brian M, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Brian M

Brian M Well-Known Member

Vicki Sulpy will be selling RFF shirts in the VHS Photagraphy pit area at Barber.

Any size donation gets a shirt.

Special thanks to Ray Hofman, Ben Probst, Bruce Barry, and Ryan Damm for their help in getting the shirts to the track. (Ryan don't forget the shirts in your truck).

Thanks for supporting the fund.

Brian

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  2. Brian M

Brian M Well-Known Member

Vicki is located on the second level next to Michelin, across from Dunlop.

3. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

I'll go by and check these out. :up:

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

^^6 +1

5. scott65

Picked up a shirt on Saturday, looks great, and for a great cause. If we needed more,
    how can we get them ??

6. scott65

?????

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Typo, the 6 should have been another ^ and the +1 is saying he agrees with the poster about him. A text version of :stupid:

8. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

Thanks to those who came and got some. Didn't do as well as we hoped. I did pull a couple out for a few who asked and they are sending the money directly to the Red Flag Fund. The remaining shirts are on their way back to Brian so send him a donation if you want one or just send him a donation!

9. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

I would have picked one up if I had known about them, but I didn't see the thread until I had already got home.

10. Photo_Chick

Photo_Chick Leo's Wench!

They did a good job of announcing it all day every day. I know up on Tier 2 we had a hard time hearing anything.