More Kimi radio

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Oct 28, 2013.

1. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Seems like the Lotus and Kimi relationship is so over.

Radio from yesterday when Grosjean closed in on the Kim-ster with fresher tires.

http://jalopnik.com/kimi-raikkonen-eccentric-mumbler-mumbles-at-people-no-1452923788

Will Buxton tweeted that this was the main topic of conversation on the flight out of India.

Transcript:
    Alan Permane: "Kimi, Get out of the f**king way!"
    Kimi Räikkönen: ''Don't shout there a**hole, I'll get out of the way when I have a chance but not during the fast (or last?) corner"

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  2. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

A bit of tension there. I wouldn't want to be his engineer, but I like his no BS attitude.

Pretty blatant team orders going on there.

3. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

:stupid:
    He does add a little life to the party!

4. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

Kimi is awesome

5. Jim McDowell

Jim McDowell Hoping to pass tech

So did Kimi get fastest lap?

I heard on Vettel's radio that Kimi came in right at the end of the race for new tires so Vettel wouldn't have fastest lap.

6. DrA5

Yes.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Haha go Ice Man! I need to watch the race.

8. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

I'd love to be his engineer. He clearly knows his shit and doesn't care about politics, which is happening to him right now at the moment with shit head Permane.

9. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

I do love me some Kimi, however I'd slap the shit out of him if I were his engineer... epically considering how he is leaving in 3 races.

That being said, he does do the series a lot of good with his FU attitude. All the drivers now a days are so refined and tip toe through every interview with polished responses.

10. DrA5

The Kimi/Permane sound bite was not on the NBC Sports coverage, if that is what you were going to look for when you watched the race. But when you watch the race, you will know exactly when it was said.

It was good that they ran over on time and really gave Newey and Horner their due and time with interviews.

11. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Kimi is the man! That's where Kenny got his nickname, not Chuck Liddell, or Top Gun. Calm and cool and no BS.

Can't wait to see Kimi back in the Ferrari!

:beer:

12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage