1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crighton Rotary motorcycle

Discussion in 'General' started by EngineNoO9, Oct 22, 2013.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Drag racing has little in common with road riding or road racing.

2. scott65

scott65 Well-Known Member

Don't know yet. Had thought about going up. Are you working with a car ?

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

part of the reason i'm so into PP rotaries (besides them sounding amazing and being amazing) is the fact that i'm, in real life, friends with Al haha. dude knows more about rotaries than the earth... drag cars, drift cars, road race cars... i've seen his handy work. having him around makes me want to take on N/A PP rotary endeavors real soon. car or bike or otherwise. i've learned so much from him on the matter in the past decade, won't even try to front.

4. surfingsk8r

surfingsk8r Well-Known Member

Actually this is the first time in 6 years I'm not going to have a car up there competing. We were faced with a lot of breakage this year (driveline) and unfortunately will not be able to get things up and running in time for the race. I will however be there to spectate and I may possibly be providing track support for a friend of mine who is competing in all motor.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

This bike rips so hard. I want the motorset. I don't want to pay $120k for this bike even if I had the money lying around. I don't think they'll ever sell motorsets as they ignore literally every request about it. I WOULD pay like $35k for a motorset if I could. That motor in a 2017+ Kalex Moto2 chassis... or even maybe a Vyrus M2... dang.

Steeltoe likes this.