1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tractactics

Discussion in 'General' started by bidwell, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who did what with a candlestick in the conservatory? Why would I get worked up by Skip?

2. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Wow, y'all are turning Skip into a legend 'round here. This thread went from Tractactics to Skip in 5 posts. Careful or his head is gonna get as big as Davie's :D

3. earacing

earacing Race Dad

They once cancelled an Autoclub track day the night before the event. Sucked for everyone, especially those that were already en route, but since they let Kenny ride for free I couldn't really say much.

Their Facebook group is now closed, I see. Too bad, they seemed like decent people, but attendance was really low at their events. Great for us but not so much for a business venture.

4. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Don't they have the trackday/open practice scheduled day before the Wera nola nov round?

5. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

:crackup::crackup:

6. I did two of their TD's this year. I enjoyed it and would ride with them again.

7. Gehr

Gehr whAt mE woRRy?

No way!
    That is simply not possible.
    Davie's head size is an anomaly which cannot be replicated given our current scientific knowledge.
    Ask Davie, I am sure he will acknowledge this...

8. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

IF tractactics does anymore days in the southeast this year, they will likely be searching for staff members. Myself and most of the other coaches have still not been paid for coaching over the summer.

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Sounds like a tactical way to run a biz

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yes - not sure what's up for our November event but I think the track will do it on their own. Once I know more I'll make a post about it.

11. doublea

doublea Well-Known Member

Ran CMP with TTT in March. Just to throw it in there, I though they ran a very classy and organized weekend, great instructors/coaches and prompt warnings to the village idiots that didn't follow protocol.

12. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I didn't know trackday staff got paid. I thought everyone was doing it for track time or love of the sport.

13. Ramm

Ramm Well-Known Member

Congrats, you guys did it.

14. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

Every ORG does it different... some are volunteer, some are give track day credit to ride for free, some are paid... not very much usually but something.
    Did what??

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Fired up the Skip. He's ranting on FB now about the BBS Ball Rubbers:up:

16. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

According to NOLA management track tactics is no longer in business. NOLA will host the Friday event before wera. More info on NOLA's forums.

17. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol Skynet is now aware:)

I don't care what anyone says! Skip is good peeps and his bike gave me a hummer at Jennigs once:)

Ill take a black guy beating to help skippy:)

18. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Lol...love. I can tell you 2 schools not to patronize simply for the fact they forego corner workers for profit. Seriously...never thought I'd regret missing work for trackdays.

19. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

You gotta admit Skip Fires this place up better than anybody.... He Dosn't even come here and still gets it going LOL! :Pop:

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Got to wonder if some of the people who like to throw smack Skip's way would say anything if he was able to reply.

Same goes for my boy Brad.