You know what really grinds my gears?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wheel Bearing, Oct 17, 2013.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

"You'll never find it now!".

2. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

:stupid:

3. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Apparently they scat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scat_singing

As long as you aren't in the left lane when doing this. Then you become the "pudknocker" or something far worse.

4. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

I try very hard not to be one of the left lane campers, I wouldn't even do it if there was any traffic in the left lane keeping a car behind me.

5. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

The customers in my store who drop off a script and I tell them it's going to be 20 minutes, and they say "But I'm sick!" - no shit, Frenchy. I gather that's why you're here at the pharmacy getting an antibiotic.

"I need it NOW! I just got out of a dentist appointment! I can't WAIT for my prescription!" - Hey, assblossom... see the 10 people in my waiting area? They're all from ER's or doctor's office, and they all were here before you. If the 78yr old guy with kidney stones can wait 15 minutes without acting like a cry-bitch, so can you!

"All you have to do is put some pills in a bottle!" Say THIS to your local pharmacist and see how fast his cherub-like demeanor changes. Oh, so I don't have to check the 15 other meds on your profile for drug interactions (I'm sure your doc did that already)? Sweet! I don't have to bill your insurance? Great! That'll be $175.95!! I don't have to make sure your doc didn't overdose you (because that NEVER happens) Awesome!!! Here, sign this waiver of liability for me...

Me: It'll be about 15 minutes for your prescription to be ready
    Mr Assface: It should take no longer than 5 minutes to fill a prescription!!
    Me: You're right! But, however, you DO have 5 prescriptions ahead of yours. So it will be 30 minutes before yours was ready. Sorry for the error!

"Can't you eat your lunch on your lunch break instead of at the counter???"
    Yeah, because I get a lunch break. 12 hour shift and I'm here from start to finish. I don't get a lunch break... ever. Labor laws don't apply to pharmacists, so yeah I'm gonna eat my sammich NOW...

6. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

I will travel all by myself in the left lane of any highway, at night. I figure it gives me more reaction time to avoid deer coming from the sides of the road, and allows me to see the ones that come from the other side sooner.

7. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I just sit there. Then when you pulled a 20 foot gap and the light turns green I accelerate right into your ass almost pushing you through the intersection.

8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

People who use speaker phone in public.

9. surfingsk8r

surfingsk8r Well-Known Member

It's not a rediculous claim because that's exactly what it did I packed snow in the back until it would t pack down past the window line anymore it sagged the leaf springs severely but I was able to drive around and clearly I wasn't driving through 4 ft of snow. It snowed 4 ft in two days and plows were out on roads but they still had a pretty constant foot of snow on them and on some side roads it may have been up to 2 feet deep but I did no. Get stuck or stranded and my example was nearly to give example as to how 4wd is really not necessary to drive in 3 inches of snow

10. surfingsk8r

surfingsk8r Well-Known Member

Admittedly grammar and proper typing on an iPhone are not strong suits of mine

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

People

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Almost. But still not quite badass enough to hit me. And boy you showed me. You're fuming and hating life and I'm laughing at your dumbass. :crackup: You and I both know you (people in general) aren't tuff enough to actually make contact.

Just today, I was on the bypass with a guy riding my ass in the lane leading to 275. As luck would have it, the light turned yellow with ample time to stop. I got on the brakes enough to make him start slowing to a stop. I eased on through the light right as it turned red and he had to stop. Laughed my ass off. Hell, I'm laughing now!

13. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Around these parts that guy would have blown the red, probably the guy behind him too.

New pet peeve of mine as of today is standing at the urinal with your pants down to your thighs and your hands on your hips. This was at work in an office and I know the guy. Not well enough to say WTF though so I walked out.

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Are you selling a $3500 gsxr in Eugene Oregon?

15. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I got me a new trick now, thanks!

:D

16. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

I play the same game, got down to 40 in the van towing the toy hauler the other night. 40. I couldn't believe he was still back there so I started swerving a bit, that seemed to wake them up.

I don't really care, doing it annoys others which is enough for me. :D

17. 418

418 Expert #59

Werd.

18. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

when people fart on airplanes

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Come on, that's one of the most fun things in the world. I even have different types. There's the classic crop duster. There's the dragger. There's the pink eye. There's the wide awake. All kinds of fun to be had on flights.

The only ones better than that are the up escalator/ dragger and the elevator.

20. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

I bet you are one of those that fart and hold your gf under the covers too aren't ya?