1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RA updates?

Discussion in 'General' started by Red Fox Racing, Oct 5, 2013.

1. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Yep, Sunday 1 year ago. Really sux when the bike spits you off!
    Just don't know if I'll ever do Rd Atl again. May just be Barber and tally for this old boy.

Peter, what can I do to help? Gonna give you a call in a few minutes.
    I am so glad you didn't need the 22 thou chopper ride!
    And that being said, glad Russell is looking good.

2. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Oh WOW Peter I didn't know you went down!! But 6 is Defintely a better spot for it to let go than like Morris and Russell. Heal up Pete. Glad to see you are ok relatively speaking.

3. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

+100. :up:
    Heal up boys.

4. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

:(

Poor guy can't catch a break @ RA. Heal quick Russell.

5. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Wishing everyone a quick recovery.:up:

6. Johnnygxr

Johnnygxr "Gravitational Expert"

Dang Peter I saw you next to me when we went out then the red flag came out and didn't see you come in looked for you in the pits and you were gone before I got by. Glad you are ok and hope you and Russell both heal quickly. :up:

7. HFD1Motorsports

HFD1Motorsports BIKE TUNA

Yes Peter heal up I came into 6 as you were moving/crawling off track it looked painful. glad to see you back at pit in ok shape. Russel heal up makes my day to see your cheerful frown you wear! Jovi is fine warmup collision got his head screwed on better this weekend....good kid see ya at Barber

8. JCHorton#132

JCHorton#132 Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't get a chance to come talk to you Peter, every spare minute I had this weekend I had the bike tore apart chasing more gremlins, definitely wasn't the same without you upfront. Hope everybody gets healed up and back at it soon :up:

9. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Glad that it wasn't worse Peter! It looked like you were in a world of pain when I came by your pit, I hope you are feeling better now. I wasn't very far behind you when you got ejected. It happened right at the apex, rear came around, caught, and threw you pretty violently over the bike and landed on your back. Hope you heal up quick!

Jesse, did you get protested or something? I heard them calling you to tech when I was packing up.

10. JCHorton#132

JCHorton#132 Well-Known Member

Nah Jeff it was all good, just had a complaint about some aggressive moves I pulled, the Wera folks talked to both parties upstairs and handled it like pros. Didn't see you Sunday did you leave?

11. JeffroJ

Yeah, I only raced on Saturday, too much to get done at home on Sunday. Home Reno + Newly wed= no money and time. :)

12. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Draik Had A Great Time Racing With You. Even Mentioned You During Awards.

13. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Kurt, what's up with you and capital letters. I keep reading your posts in A Captain Kirk Voice!

14. JeffroJ

Ah man, I missed it, tell him thanks for me. Dicing it up with Draik made my race season, wish I could have a battle like that every race! We were so close we could have shook hands every lap on the back straight.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Odds are he's posting in all caps and either his browser or the bbs software is changing it to that format.

BTW - same here on Kirk :D

16. Red Fox Racing

Red Fox Racing Age is only a number

Thanks Jesse, we tested at a Barber last weekend with no problems, showed up at RA, the bodywork was off every session....I think we have it figured out. See you at the GNF!

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'm guessing that looked like your view a few weeks ago at VIR. Damn bikes...

18. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

My Phone Does It Automatically...

19. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

You're welcome.
    I have taken a few crew members to medical to see their rider. :(
    I like it when I take the crew member and their rider back to the pits. :up:

20. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Not that I like crashing or breaking down, but I have come to appreciate the ride on the back of your truck! Something about unzipping leathers instead of having them cut off, after having 2 sets cut off last year.