1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summit Point 9/20-22

Discussion in 'General' started by Mongo, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry about the late notice but we're going to need to move the event to November 16/17. Once we talk to the endurance teams we'll figure out what we're doing with that part of the event (there are a few possibilities).

Again - I know the late notice sucks and we apologize for it. I turned off pre entry online and all of those will be refunded this coming week (or sooner if I have time this weekend).

2. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Isn't this sticky worthy?! :)

3. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

OK, so its not April 1st; I take it you are not joking.

I'd really like to hear the reason for this because that just completely fucks our whole plan (airplane tickets, van logistics, everything).

4. kmart

kmart Well-Known Member

What?!! Say again..

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not joking, more later. Just pass the word to others you know may have been planning on going thanks.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It was stuck for a bit but no one looked so I unstuck for a few.

7. Rx3

Rx3 1%

STICK IT BACK! Will spread the word.

8. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

Good thing for facebook otherwise I wouldn't have known.

9. Rx3

Rx3 1%

:stupid:

If you have twitter, post it there too. Or maybe move it to announcements forum.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
  10. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Summit November 16-17? Good luck with attendance with an average high of 56 degrees. I was gonna race next weekend but unless theyre calling for an unusual 70 degree day I wont be racing. Another disappointing cancellation.:down:

11. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

I hope it is not 1st weekend in October like message on my phone said.
    That would screw us even worse than already did.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I agree on disappointing but 56 for a high isn't bad at all. We've raced Summit way colder at the first race there many times in the past.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We are looking at Road Atlanta as a possible Endurance replacement but not 100% yet. That's why we want input from the teams before we decide. Email me your take.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We'll be spreading the word via press releases too but I'm using here and FB now because I can do them quicker.

15. It was colder than 56 at the GNF last year (early in the day). I had forgotten how cold it was in the morning till I started looking at some pictures and saw everybody in jackets, people wearing sweaters under their leathers, etc.

16. TWF2

Tell you right now, it does not work for us.
    We are only team flying from west side so it is up to you when you will have it if at all.

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah I understand - please email me though, that way I've got everyones thoughts in one place and we can go from there.

18. TWF2

You got email.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thanks.

20. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Oh...now I get it.