1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PIRC aka BeaveRun Holding Air Fence Fundraiser

Discussion in 'General' started by ekraft84, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

This is a fantastic way to raise some money - now to see how Eddie will outwit Sublet with his cheater bike.

2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

He put us in charge of how the bikes should be classed.

Bwahahaha.

3. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

First rule of pit bike racing .. you don't talk about pit bike racing.

:D

4. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

5. Nick_OMC

by wheel size?

6. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

you shut your mouf :D

7. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Here are a couple photos that can be shown. Photos from Jeff Kovack.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who the hell is laying in the middle of the track? And that's exactly why no LeMans starts in big bikes!

9. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

There is no crying in pitbike racing Mongo! :Poke:

10. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

We've been involved in a lot of fund raisers organized to buy Airfence soft barriers and get them deployed at a specific track. We've got it figured out and have had great success working on this type of program with NESBA, Blackhawk Farms, Fastrack Riders, WERA and other groups.

This is the first time somebody wanted to make the event a hybrid, collecting money on site and putting it in their "fund," but directing people who weren't going to actually be at the event, to send money to the Roadracing World Action Fund, a 501 (3) c not-for profit organization.

I'm sure I'm not the only person confused by the track's approach, and don't know what they were trying to accomplish! This is also the first fund raiser I know of that was cancelled.

IMO they need to figure out which way they want to do it. Which in my experience should be to go with voluntary donations at an existing event, following the NESBA fundraiser formula.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think that's the plan for the future.

12. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Don't want to out him totally, but I will say that person may or may not be running Tech in the Mid Atlantic / Northeast. Brand new leathers too. He told me he planned it that way to get rid of the bad juju.

That was some funny shit, I gotta tell you.

I think that was the same year that bastard Sublet made Joe Kraft, fresh out of the hospital from knee surgery, run up to the top of the hill. too bad it was all for nothing, when Eddie got that cheater bike of his rolling.

13. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Yeah it was.

Sublet said last weekend he still felt bad for making Joe do that. As for me, I still don't think I've ever won one of these races. This time, everyone's going to have a chance to win.

14. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

lol. That really was good fun. I think AAron found the shortcut thru the infield that year as well.

Janeen in both of those pictures cracks me up.

15. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Yea I did find the short cut and I still claim to being the winner although the scoring sheet shows me last :D

Ride safe,
    AAron

16. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

The type of bike that officially won last years race should be banned from running the pit bike race, or if it's allowed, needs to start all the way on the back straight. :Poke:

17. Rx3

Rx3 1%

Best shortcut ever! :bow:

18. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

Dont forget to calculate horsepower AND weight. :beer:

19. Nick_OMC

Where is the video from last year that Terrance posted up?

20. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

Is this only open to licensed racers ?