1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who should ride lorenzo's bike at assen ?

Discussion in 'General' started by Biggboi, Jun 28, 2013.

1. banzai132

banzai132 Oh shit! not again!

:crackup:

2. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

You guys are slipping.....

Stoner.

3. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

I broke the same collar bone twice when I was a kid (when things healed fast and sh&t). Each time it was constant pain no matter whether I was lying down, sitting, standing or walking.

I know Lorentho is probably in top physical condition otherwise, but I can't see him racing. Circulating the track, maybe. But not podium winning racing. :Poke:

Then again, he has access to much better medical care than I will ever see in my lifetime... :confused:

4. motorbykemike

motorbykemike beer snob

little johnny falls off his bike and hurts his arm , mom takes him to the hospital , doc checks him out , all is good but says he wants a couple x-rays to be sure .

in the chair and down the hall , past the next triage romms johnny goes , he peeks in the room and sees a nurse whackin a guy off , johnnny exclaims to the doc :
    "whoa , doc , whats go'in on w/ that guy ?"

doc: "he's got blue balls johnny , the nurse is giving him his medicine"

johnny : " oh , ok "

johnny then looks in the very next triage and sees a nurse giving a guy a bj , johnny exclaims :
    " whoa , wait , doc , what's wrong w/ that guy ?"

doc: "same thing johnny , he just has better health insurance"

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Baseline setup=Track record smashed in warmup.:rock:

6. ScreamingSon

ScreamingSon Well-Known Member

Lorenzo should ride his own bike. If not him, Let Chaotic ride it. Then Maybe I can have thirds??? please.