1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do you people put everything on the facetubes?

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jun 10, 2013.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I mean, seriously! ScottyRock and Lawn Dart out on a date a place called the Loveless Café? How the hell am I supposed to not start a thread about that? :crackup:

2. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

And they didn't invite Beac83? For shame...

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, I think a link needs to be posted. Not in the youtubes thread but here.

You know I'm too lazy to ban you for putting it up. :D

4. Hyperdyne

We need the videos of you sloshing it up with the other geriatrics at your 20 band punkapalooza this weekend..

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You think all gay folks know each other? :D

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Saw that and immediately shut down FB, way TMI.... I mean it's nice they had their romantic trip up to Wisconsin over the weekend but enough sharing.

7. Hyperdyne

Don't they? I mean, it is a bit of a tight circle round here... :)

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Know, or _know_?

9. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

lol, i saw that same post but i took the more passive route similar to Mongo and didn't reply. oh, it was hard not to, mind you...but i didn't.

as hard as it is to come out these days, what with all the cyber bullying and what not, some of you bastards should be ashamed. SMH

Scotty, Dart, ya'll rock that man love if that's what you're into. :D

10. Hyperdyne

The first one...

11. Hyperdyne

You find me a better person on this earth than Scottyrock and I'll ask for a recount.

I do secretly hate him for his collection of bikes and cars.... Just a little

12. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

absolutely. the dude's solid as far as i'm concerned.

ditto :D

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Scott is a pimp. I wanna be him when I grow up.

14. Ryan636

Ryan636 Well-Known Member

I believe it's the name of the owners. It's outside of Nashville. One breakfast gave me diabeetus and hypertension. True story.

15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

LOL!!! :crackup:

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If I was you, I'd be asking for the video of me hobbling around the next day.

I needed a helper monkey to take a leak.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

What, no points off for hanging out with Dart?

18. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

This BBS has too much man-love to keep it all pinned up here... the facetubes are just an easy pressure relief valve for this place... :D

19. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Served family style with biscuits that melt in your mouth and harden in your arteries.

That place :rock:

20. Triple Nickel

Triple Nickel Well-Known Member

I can't hate on that trip... 5 days of traveling across the country and racing at Road America with a good friend. I WANTED to give them crap, but when Scott called me after leaving the track yesterday, all I could say was I'm jealous! :bow: