1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to do a Victory Celebration "Like A Boss"

Discussion in 'General' started by Robby-Bobby, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

First, you will need to enter the race.

Next you want to go ahead and win that fucking race.

After which, you need to start doing a rolling burnout showing the crowd just how bad-ass you really are. (Nevermind being tired and having your arms hardly work. That shit ain't impressive)

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Next you want to grab the Checkerd flag from the flag man. At this point the crowd should really be into it! Definitely take one hand off the bars but DO NOT LET OFF THE BRAKE.

Next is the tricky part where you, ahhhh HOLY SHIT NOOOOO NOOOO NOOOO
    the rear wheel caught traction!!! Nooo ahhh i am wheelying sideways one handed NOOOOOOO

[​IMG]

Ok now that you are the biggest tool in the entire place, stand up and pretend like you did it all on purpose and go ahead and grab a Capt Morgan stance to finalize it!
    [​IMG]

Prepare to get bitches cause they are flocking!

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Like Pee Wee Herman falling off his Schwinn!

3. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

HA!...is that you Rob? :D

4. Jack Brock

Jack Brock Well-Known Member

My first thought was some sort of flattrack event, but that Husky is sitting way too high. Do you guys have Supermoto events that get spectators to show up? Funny as hell on the Boss victory celebration...looks like he almost pulled it off.

5. some guy #2

some guy #2 Well-Known Member

I always keep that in mind when I cross the finish line to wheelie or not. Not has won every time.

6. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

7. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Haven't seen any of the SMARS threads? Paved oval racing on bikes :up: This was a pretty big car event at 5 Flags Speedway in Pensacola.

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

My Attorney, Dr. Ditz Q. Chickenfuquer Esq. has advised me not to comment.

9. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I just read the date stamps on the pics... too early for that shit. Thought one of us was in the future.

10. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Thats awesome! lol

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

12. ronaldo9

ronaldo9 Well-Known Member

This happened at a CCS event at CMP last weekend. Guy did a wheelie at the start finish and ended up looping it and cracked his frame. There are pics floating around somewhere. Worst part was he was not even winning the race think he was in 3rd lol.

13. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

:up: Nice Rob!

:crackup:

14. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

LMAO @ this thread :crackup:

15. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

It didn't hurt anyone else and I saw the bike come back literally folded in half. Worked out just fine.

16. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

A little duct tape and JB Weld and good to go :up:

17. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Best answer yet I have seen for how to get rid of that annoying girl at the bar. :up: