1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Machinist in PA

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Commander_Chaos, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Commander_Chaos

Commander_Chaos Hillbilly Genius

A friend recommended a guy named Pete Duchek (I'm guessing at the spelling). He's in the Schwenksville area. I can't find contact info for him. Anyone here heard of him?

2. mollydog

mollydog Well-Known Member

Machinist

If your in Philly Croydon may be closer for you. Near 95 and Street Rd.
    Paul W. Rottloff
    948 Rosa Ave
    Croydon, Pa. 19021
    215-788-3733
    Paul Has a small job shop and will make anything you need. He made many parts for my bikes. Tell him Rich Andrews sent you.
    Mollydog

3. Commander_Chaos

Thanks. The distance isn't a big issue, I just want it done right. I'll definitely hang onto this name, good machinists are a rare breed.

4. push rod

push rod Well-Known Member

5. Commander_Chaos

Looks good to me. Have you used him?

6. PVR46

PVR46 Well-Known Member

What Push Rod said. Albert is the best.

Dutchek (sp?) used to work with some guys I know/knew thru Monkeyville Cycle Center in Montgomeryville. But that was years (decades) ago.

Dave

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Ed Johnson in Greenville, SC is an awesome fabricator, machinist, etc. He's even made whole frame and swingarms. He's raced in the past and knows what we need and look for in work. Any work he does always, and I mean always, comes out perfect in fit, form and function. He also thinks ahead and makes stuff so serviceability is considered. Ed isn't cheap but with his quality of work he shouldn't be. Skills like his are hard to find. :bow:

8. promod

promod Well-Known Member

amen joe,,they are getting hard to find these days,,tell him to take care of himself-eat rite -a little red wine to keep thing going good,,!!! steve...............:clap:

9. racertex

racertex vintage dude

2nd vote for Albert Bold.....cause it will be a whole lot easier to hang with a machinist in Pennsylvania then one in South Carolina.

10. push rod

push rod Well-Known Member

Albert will do what others can't!