1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know Doug Pogue (#222)

Discussion in 'General' started by Drop_Bear, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Drop_Bear

Drop_Bear Member

Title pretty much says it all.

I'm trying to hunt down Doug Pogue. He is #222. If someone can point this thread out to him or get him to contact me thru pm, I'd appreciate it.

And before any paranoia or conspiracies break out, there is nothing wrong. I bought a bike that he bUilt from the ground up, and I needed a little bit of info about a few things. :up:

Thanks in advance.

2. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

I sent him an email

3. Drop_Bear

Drop_Bear Member

Thanks, buddy. I appreciate it!

4. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Drop,hit me up with a PM and I will give you some info on the bike. I assume you are talking about the 675. I will share what I can remember about it. It's been a few years and a couple of wacks to the head ago. Did you by it from Spencer?

Brian, thanks for the heads up. How are things? Are you going to be taking pictures at Miller this year? Riding? Racing?
    Ended up getting a number one plate last year! (mostly by default, but I'll take it)
    I'm selling my Honda and prolly my SV, gonna get back into some road trips on the road bikes with the wife. :D

Maybe buy a shifter kart and race that. :rock:

5. Drop_Bear

Drop_Bear Member

Bugslayer -

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me. Sorry to hunt you down like this, but I had to think of a way to make it happen. HAHA!!

I will drop you a PM in a bit. Just wanted to post up and say thanks for the help from bwhip and to you for getting back to me.

End of my lunch break, but will have another break later.

6. Drop_Bear

Drop_Bear Member

Dropped your PM... Thanks for everyone's help with this!