1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obamas gun Plan details are being released

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by forceten, Jan 15, 2013.

1. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Yes, because it is not intrusive enough. And with the Government's hands out of it, there won't be near enough red tape.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I OK with extensive background checks and presenting ID's for all purchases when they require the same for voting and ALL financial transactions.

3. aedwards01

aedwards01 Well-Known Member

Because it makes sense. They'll be none of that in this government. :tut:

4. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I'm on the fence here...

On 1 hand, unfortunately, we cant rely on people these days being smart and thinking that the person they may be selling a gun to shouldnt really have one

On the other hand, we'll have to see about this, if the background check also requires the ser# of the weapon for ownership transfer, like what happens at FFLs today. If this is the case, I will be very opposed.

5. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

yup, registration is the precursor to confiscation. That is fact.

6. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Better watch out the DMV is coming to confiscate your car :)

7. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

They can't do that. They need you to go to work like good little sheep to pay for their vote buying schemes.

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I would support a background check to issue a drivers license.:D

9. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

LOL... Then you would just have unlicensed drivers on the road...

wait...what? :crackup:

10. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

What are the facts on the number of registered cars you have had confiscated?

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That they haven't is not evidence that they won't.

12. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

They will confiscate when UN Agenda 21 mandates electric cars :moon:

13. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Yes, he said that. Add that to the other shit he wasn't serious about, like transparent admin, bi-partisanship cooperation in congress, not even one dime increase in your taxes, blah, blah.

14. lizard84

So your answer is zero to date.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Not likely zero, cars have been confiscated for various reasons, generally related to improper use or failure to follow existing regulations.

16. lizard84

Hey, it wasn't me that played the "fact" card. I'm just asking Flex-o-facts for a cite.

I've got registered dogs, never had any of them confiscated, same goes for the registered Appaloosa horse's we raised in my childhood, never had any of the livestock confiscated.

The facts as I understand them is if "The Man" comes knocking at my door, chances are I have done something south of legal to receive the call.

Am I wrong?

17. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

In this day and age, I would respectfully say you are wrong.
    Evidenced by the Marine that was recently arrested for a non-violent 'don't trust the gov' FB post.
    Or by all those people that were arrested for dancing (even the two old people that were slow-dancing) at the Capital.

I'm at the point where I think anyone can be arrested for anything, if they want to hammer you.

18. MadManx

MadManx Retired for 2013-2014

Just the first step. When the next government orchestrated mass murder happens, they will want it all.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I would have to say, except in the case of mistaken identity (or the claim of mistaken identity), you would be correct due to your constitutional rights protecting you from unreasonable search and seizure. Rights are really neat things. Shame some want them abridged.

20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Look...grandpa thinks a coke still costs a nickel.

The world has changed. Information travels faster and it's harder and harder to keep the lemmings occupied while the idiots in Washington fleece them.

They'll keep trying to squeeze harder to keep the illusion of control until it all collapses into civil war and or revolution. History repeatedly shows us that's the case.