1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taurus Judge

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Jan 3, 2013.

1. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Is that what they do? Put up tiny targets up at 10 yards, along with say, man size targets at 300 yards?

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't know but I'm guessing they know what they're doing so if they need sights then who are a bunch of dipshits on a motorcycle forum to question them?

3. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

I would say a bunch but there are a few for sure.

4. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

The offset sights are a big help when shooting prone with an AR platform. They were born out of actual combat use, and are pretty hot right now. Might be a fad and eventually die off, but people who actually use their rifles have adopted them. Hard for me to question those folks when they say it works.

5. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I recovered a stolen Taurus Judge last night. I found it inside a convicted felons pocket along with a bunch of dope. This one had nice Rosemary wood grips.

6. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

You new here?

7. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

There's so many different models of the judge.

I saw on page one folks were talking about .454.

There's a judge that will shoot them all, .454 casull, .45lc, and .410 - it's got a 3" cyl. It's the Raging judge magnum. It's MASSIVE

I have a 5" ported Raging bull, it's .454 and .45lc only - but I only shoot .454 out of it. Love that round. 360gr buffalo bore wfn is the sex!

Attached Files:

8. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

did you let him go with a stern talkin to for his good choice in guns? :D

9. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

:crackup: