1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate liars

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Sunshine, Dec 8, 2012.

1. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

Furthermore Mr Subshine, the same rider PURCHASED retail the BRAND of fork & shocks. You know what brand, I don't feel need to attack them personally by stating their brand. What is the benefit in that? There isn't. That's why we just said we were unhappy with the manufacture support. Which is true, nothing about those that TRIED to help make the PRODUCTS work. Many tried! Myself, Barry of KFG, Sage of SDS etc. fact is the shock was terrible and when we tried several times to
    Get info or updating or even correct spring rates they (again use your EARS Chris) would not help us so mark struggled, destroying tires, not getting drives etc

He wanted new components this year and is getting that with K-Tech. Mark even states in PR he's excited to get "technical support" how can a Microsoft guy not understand that??

I'm just amazed you couldn't understand this and instead once again going on a typical chris burgess mr sunshine rant like you do on 10+ forums

I'm personally excited to see a GREAT guy like Mark who is probably one of the most liked guys in the Paddock and entire Northwest getting great help from a company like K-Tech. I am sure along with my shops help again AND your friend Barry (who you seem to forget is actually a close personal friend of mine & I have been friends with for 13 years and sponsored and even built Barry's bikes when he raced) will do even better in 2013!

Companies nowadays need to remember its WAY more then just making/selling a product but you need to SUPPORT IT & your customers after purchase.

Bottom line is a racer bought shock and forks and didn't think the support was great from them
    So he got us to help him find a company that WOULD support him. How is that a bad thing? A race shop helps their racer get better parts AND support? Seems most racers would LOVE thier shop try and help them
    Get better parts/support. Unless money is no object I guess

*sorry for typos I'm trying to squash this lie and blatant personal attack while at urgent care awaiting my daughters test. Thanks Chris for interrupting this. Unbelievable. You guys can carry on from here

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Eric, don't feed the trolls.

3. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Keep going Eric. That hole is getting pretty deep.

4. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Troll? Who Eric?

5. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I'm guessing you. I'm not sure what got you so wound up. Looks like Degross was frustrated with his suspension components that he had multiple shops/tuners (EDR, KFG, SDS) trying to dial in, meanwhile the manufacture of the product offered no support. So he jumped onto another brand that will provide the information that the shops/tuners need in order for him to run faster. I don't see anywhere that EDR slammed any particular shop or tuner, in fact he left the name of the suspension out of the press release.

That required a thread to call him out? So yeah.......

[​IMG]

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm kinda lost but that's nothing new.

7. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

This has nothing to do with DeGross. He is a respectable gentleman and racer.

This is about Dorn and his continual lieing. The part of the release il calling him on is a quote he made. I'm saying nothing of his business nor anybody who rides for the business or who works at the business.

The people Dorn say I'm sticking up for are sponsors of mine. I'm not sticking up for their business. I'm sticking up for the character attacks he's done against the owners who are my personal friends too. It's sorta funny because one of them used to ride for EDR. They used to be friends. But now he publically tears into them at what seems at every opportunity.

They have too much class to say anything back. I on the other hand don't stand for that shit. Ive tried to be nice the past two years but I'm done.

So here we are.

8. rraiderr

rraiderr Ron Jermey Jr

Wonder if Tman will start selling and supporting the Ktec products.

If it works I would run it reguardles if its not a huge brand at the track here in the USA.

9. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Sigh, not that this matters to me personally, but I'm reading the press release for a third time. What character attack did he make? I'm simply not seeing it. I see you attacking him on this thread though. Rider didn't like suspension brand, rider picked a new suspension brand, seems pretty simple to me.

10. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

My quote states that we were unhappy with the suspension. That's a fact! We were, you had ZERO to do with OUR BIKE!

Everyone in nw knows we had issues with it, thats why even your friend Barry tried helping and we BOTH myself and mark Thanked barry at end of year for help. Your confusing things as usual.

It also says that we're unhappy with the manufacturer!

Did Barry manufacture that shock chris? NO!

Did Barry manufacture the fork kit? NO!

So quit trying to start shit that doesn't exist.

The only FACT is you started a thread about "I hate liars" but you are only one lying.

11. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I hope your daughter is ok. Children are the most important thing in a parents life.

I would just like to point out that this was up for awhile.

12. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I don't think I said there was a charater attack in this press release. All I said is the statement is a lie. Sorry if you got that impression.

13. CW AF 03

CW AF 03 Aspiring has-been

Might want to hit spell check before sending out a press release next time...

14. expatracer

expatracer Member

Chris what is your problem? Why even start this thread? What's the point, more look at me I'm smarter than everyone?
    At the end of the day we're racers not nerds, we really only care about going fast, which you might even learn to do one day.

15. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Who gives a shit what suspension the guy is riding? He did pretty damn well on what he had last year....

16. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Chris, you seem like a fucking douche. I'm not defending Eric or Barry as both are personal friends but you sir a whiny little bitch. Have a nice night.

17. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

18. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

:wow::crackup:

19. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Let's start a Mr. Sunshine is an idiot thread........Oh wait, he just did.:Poke:

20. Brian129

Brian129 Too many projects

which one? too many to count