Guintoli to factory Aprilia

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Nov 27, 2012.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Announcement due today.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Weird choice in my opinion but I'll admit I don't know all that much about him.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, he's no Biaggi, that much is for sure.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, that's both good and bad. :D

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Unimportant. What is important is Suzuki back in WSS. :) In fact the only other thing important is the alien liform the Mars Rover captured. Hell, even that pales in comparison to Suzuki WSS 2013!!

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The other weird one to me was Staring getting the Gresini CRT seat until I realized that he'd be the only Aussie on the motogp grid and Gresini is probably getting a nice chunk of change to sign an Aussie. I was convinced it was going to be Kiyonari.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I give that until about round 5 or 6 before it implodes.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Don't start!

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Have you seen him race? That guy is a badass!

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, didn't even hear the name before I started reading about him getting the seat earlier today. Good rider?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He made FIM 1000 superstock pretty entertaining this year. I also watched him in the Australian superbike championship last time we got that here, maybe two or three years ago.

12. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I think Staring will do OK. I think all of the CRT bikes are going to make a big step forward this year.

As for Guintoli, I don't think he will set the world alight on the Ape. Think he was better suited to the Duc.

13. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

Well...it is a WORLD championship...so there is that...:rolleyes:

14. TwiztidR6

TwiztidR6 Well-Known Member

15. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

the aprilia headlights aren't even finished off, its missing the marker area on the ends

16. Im thinking i might run those headlight decals next year just because it will be funny to me. :D

17. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

I like the lights decals, ran them years ago in AMA Dragbike. Would always have someone at the race ask, " what are those for?" . PIMPERY ,you inquisitive mofo!

18. noobinacan

noobinacan Well-Known Member

wow...he's definitely gonna be up there next season.
    on the championship bike and team, that have all sorts of historical setup data/ tire wear data and what not.

19. :crackup:

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He looked like a championship contender last year (?) until the first green flag dropped in Australia.