Lemmer airlifted..

Discussion in 'General' started by BHarris, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You got caught up in another wreck, nothing you could have done except be in a different corner at the time.

2. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

This. Two guys got together just in time for our buddy Karl to join the party. Turns out three is a crowd, who knew? :D

Really glad to see you getting better, Karl.

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So you are essentially back to normal?:beer::D

4. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

:up:Karl,:beer::clap:
    Good to see you posting and somewhat coherent.:Poke:
    I have a video that shows the actual crash from Josh's bike(i think that's his name).
    In a nutshell a rider lo-sided into another right in front of you. Your bike hit one of the downed bikes and sent you over the bars. From what I saw in the video the only other choice was to run over the downed rider, instead you took the big hit.
    When I get home this evening from work I'll find a way to get you a copy, its over a Meg and I suck at editing. I got some other stuff for you as well, we will talk about that later.

Keep on keepin on man, you've come a hella long way in the last week and a half.

Oh if you havent heard Obama won the election by a single vote and its all your fault:D

5. sowega

sowega #710

best thing i've read all week. welcome back, broseph stalin!

6. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Awesome!

7. OldSlowGuy

OldSlowGuy Unregistered User

Stephen - I emailed him an edited copy of it earlier this week.

8. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Karl-
    I was the guy that started it all... I was rolling into the fast left after the back straight in traffic and was on the brakes trying to scrub some speed so as to not hit a slower rider on I believe a 125. Just when I thought I was OK and had his speed matched, I low-sided and hit the kid on the 125. After that, I'm not sure what happened(too busy sliding). I was almost straight up when I tucked the front. Anyway, i'm really sorry that this ended up happening to you and the kid on the 125. It shook me up when I saw you on the ground and it really makes me feel like shit that it happened. I really hope you're feeling better and hope to see you at the track next season.

Anyone know who the kid on the 125 was? I'd like to at least drop him an email to say sorry...

9. forlorn

forlorn Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you are getting better Karl.

10. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

No sweat on my end,stuff happens. I hope you & the other rider are both ok, my health is a little annoying but nothong too serious.

11. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

This

is awesome! Glad to have you back, buddy. Got a fancy cigar waiting for you.:beer:

12. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

Thanks. It's good to hear that it's nothing too serious. My end- a fractured scapula.... Annoying more than anything. I was worried about you 2 more than anything else.

13. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Glad to see you back in the land of the posting old buddy! I, too, have cigar and will travel. :beer:

14. just in time

just in time Well-Known Member

awesome news Karl, it is great to see you posting up. i hope to see you in ESS next year.

15. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Good to see you posting up Karl!!!

16. Karl_L

Karl_L Well-Known Member

Hey all! The discharged me today. Still some small issues to take home but hopefully a few weeks at home will sort everything out. Ian is an awesome facility but I'm really looking forward to sleeping in my own bed.

Besides, I really gotta catch up on the "penis is too big" thread.

17. 418

418 Expert #59

Awesome. :up:

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Great news.

19. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Karl, can't tell you how good it is to see you back.:up:

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Woohoo!