1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Josh Hayes....

Discussion in 'General' started by Lever, Jul 24, 2012.

1. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Definitely this :crackup:

2. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

The difference is MotoGP runs spec tires that are probably the best tire ever created. Which is slightly different than what is run in the AMA...

I hope he puts down some laptimes on par with the CRT machines.

3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Sometimes a lower hp machine is a benefit when traction is low. I have seen many an Autocraft VW beat the big USAC midget engines when the track goes dry slick. But in this case Josh could kick their ass on a vespa. The dude can ride simple as that. And with his attitude and caring for the fans and the rest of the grid I couldn't think of a better person to be at the pointy end of the stick.

4. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

wat.

[​IMG]

5. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

i say go fast josh hayes! get used to those electronics, and secure yourself on a yamaha WSBK ride with Ben Spies.

AMA pro will change the electronics rule, yamaha will pull out, and start back in wsbk. :D

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Along those lines. :D

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I've long been under the impression that it's all made the same way, by internal combustion is this case.

8. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

I saw the same thing. There was a huge accident on the one way road in front of my place, which meant I couldn't get home. I spent most of the night screwing around (the A4 definitely let me disable traction control) and a little bit of helping random people and one cop get unstuck.

I once got a 15 passenger van stuck in the middle of a big muddy field for the same reason. 1st day of the FSAE competition at the Ford proving grounds 6 or 7 years ago. We had to park in a big field where the entrance was pretty beat up. I almost made it through, but then the van is the type that turns traction control back on at 10 or 15mph. It turned back on, the van bogged down and it took a tow truck to get going again.

9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Rodney Dangerfield. That shit would be hilarious.

10. Vort3xR6

Vort3xR6 Well-Known Member

I want that r1.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  11. tommyd273

tommyd273 Well-Known Member

Is that a B'stone? :) I got so fed up with that BS I made the switch to Power Cups.

O, btw, keep it coming Josh, hats off to you man, riding like a f'g stud.