1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nutella

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Spyderchick

Spyderchick Leather Goddess

Dave K is not a heathen, he's a tithing member of the Thiamist church.

And I have Vegemite in my pantry. :D

[​IMG]

2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

I draw the line at Colin Haye. What did he ever do to you? Go listen to an acoustic version of "Overkill" while sniffing your Birkenstocks.

3. Coopster

Coopster Well-Known Member

You do know

it clearly states "Concentrated Yeast Extract" quite clearly on the label, right?

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No way I'm a part of that group of kooks. Better to rule my cult of one than to kiss the ring of Frenchie Ass Fetish and his group of giant ass worshipers.

Nope, better to rule in Hell than to serve in Chunkyassville. :D

5. Spyderchick

Well, I can see your point. I mean look at his acolytes. (Putter being a shining example.)

Hate away, my friend, hate away...

6. Spyderchick

Yuppers. :D

7. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

More like rusty trombone in your mouth:Puke:

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Still nope and nope. Don't want to pay dues or listen to the sermons. Takes away from my Amazing World of Gumball time. :D

Oh, a strong bit of advice here for BBS replies. Never google looking for photos of a "midget in a devil outfit" to use in your reply. Weird shit that only the freakiest of the freaks would grove on comes up. Weird, twisted and in poor taste shit. :crackup:

9. Spyderchick

Turn on safe search. :Poke: :D :crackup:

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That'd take away from the pure win of the intergores and seeing what people post on it. Lawyers who are into poop photos aren't even in the top 200 of the pure kickassatude of the webs. :D

11. Spyderchick

This is a for real store...in Milwaukee! The things you learn...

[​IMG]

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Are you pregnant?:crackup:

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

And I thought drinking light beer just meant you were small minded.

14. Spyderchick

Nah, it stunts your growth. :D

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I refuse to engage in a discussion with Spyder about anything related to yeast.

16. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

if you like Nutella do your self a favor

go to IHOP and get the Nutella Crepes. OMG, best breakfast ever

crepe with sliced bananas and Nutella inside with strawberries topping

17. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I was going to ask the same thing. Guess it's traning and not diet. I've never tasted the stuff and with good reason. I know if I do I am fucked. I LOVE PB so if it's anything like that I'll be quickly on my way to a 1000 to tote my fat ass around.

18. Spyderchick

Mmmmmmmm. Warm bread and beeeeerrrrr.....:Poke:

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Nutella-deconstructed

[​IMG]

The picture was taken by Adrien Gontier, a Ph.D student in geochemistry in Strasbourg, France. He figured out the proportions for the ingredients in Nutella, and stacked them in easy-to-see layers in a jar. The visual is pretty striking: thin layers of powdered milk, powdered hazelnuts and cocoa, and a thick layer of sugar, roughly 40 percent of the spread. There’s another thick layer … of oil — Nutella’s roughly 20 percent palm oil.

Yum!

20. Captain Squid

Captain Squid Well-Known Member

The best way that I like it is with peanut butter......but only one kind. The Reese's peanut butter.

Get a spoonful of peanut butter, and eat 1/2 of it, leaving 1/2 on the spoon, then dip the spoon in the nutella, instant peanut butter cup, only better. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM