1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks WERA!!

Discussion in 'General' started by gofast353, Jul 2, 2012.

1. gofast353

gofast353 Well-Known Member

Thanks to all the WERA staff and cornerworkers for a great event at NOLA!! It was HOT, but way fun!!! We had an awesome time, even though it was HOT. Everything ran very smoothly, despite the HEAT. NOLA Motorsports Park is an awesome facility, and will only get better as they progress with the construction. Did I mention it was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see you all at Barber for the GNF!!:up:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thanks for coming out and racing in the heat :D

3. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

It was cooler at NOLA than home:D

4. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Seriously! I was working outside last week. Wednesday evening was nice, low of 60. By Friday, WTF... frckn 108... :eek:

wish i could have made NOLA. It looked like a decent turn out for current times...

5. yes...great event!...thanks wera!! great job!!

6. Triple R 21

Triple R 21 Well-Known Member

Overall, for a first event at a new facility, I thought the event went very well. The track staff was very friendly and seemed excited to host us! The food at Stanley's was expensive, but tasted GREAT!

I think NOLA would make a great season opener next year! How's the weather in February? Maybe the February Talladega date could move to NOLA?

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Already looking at possibilities.... :D

8. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yeah!!! Opener is GUARANTEED to be warmer than Tally. :D

Thanks for coming down. My weekend sucked racing wise, not only did my bike break, but I stunk up the place on the B bike. But had a great time anyways just hanging out and watching racing.

9. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

So it was a normal weekend for you? :D

10. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Basically.... You bastard lol

It's that damn Green bike that you put a curse on!

11. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

Had a great time. Got to ride in front of my family for the first time:) they are hooked on Road Racing Now. they loved it!

12. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

:D

13. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Great event. Had an amazing time and had some of the best finishes of the year!