1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best phone....need advice.

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Jun 21, 2012.

1. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  2. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

I just went through this similar situation. I'm on AT&T now and got an HTC Vivid. Bigger than an iPhone, but smaller than all of these jumbo things that you are supposed to put in your pocket. Price was just lowered to $49.99. 4G LTE, latest Android ICS/4.0, really like the phone. I like the bigger screen, but hated all the phones that are even bigger - I don't want to shove something the size of a sheet of paper into my pocket.... This is a good compromise on size, with great specs and a great price.

3. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

If you are really tech impaired an Android phone may be a bit much for you to take. I think it's a great platform, scattered os but a great phone.

Try the font change for a few days

4. rpritch143

rpritch143 New Member

I work for ATT currently and have customers everyday with the same problems your having. If you want a bigger screen with the easier to you software, then I recommend the new Nokia lumia 900 great device with awesome battery life and good sized screen. The best phone is the new HTC one x but the Android platform can cause headaches to people that aren't tech savy. Another option is the Samsung galaxy note. It's a full tablet and phone its massive but not to big IMO.

5. got40

got40 On hiatus...

I think if you're going to just buy it and use it, get an iPhone. They're stable and they just work, like everything Apple.

If you want to tinker, get a Droid, it doesn't really matter which if you're going to root it anyway. I HATED my HTC after 3 years of iPhone till i rooted it. Now its the greatest thing since sliced bread. I wouldn't go back to an un-rooted droid, or an iPhone, even if its been jailbroken.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

Like to see some psycho ex try blocking calls from THAT! :up:

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I think some of his psycho ex'es actually receive calls on those.

8. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

9. caferace

caferace No.

Dude. Keep that phone! :D

-jim

10. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

With AT&T? HTC One X. Hands down one of the best Android phones out there, good size, 4G, great processor.

11. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

Good size? Where do you guys come up with this stuff?? Are you all carrying around man purses or something........?

12. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

There isn't much in the way of small Android phones anymore that would have a larger screen for him to read. Therein lies the problem. I carry an iPhone 4S because I don't like how big the Androids are going, but for his description, it would be his best bet.

13. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Don't be afraid to try the Lumia. Super easy to use. Solid.

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Try to remember, it is just you Apple guys that wear the skinny jeans. :Poke: Android phones fit in to normal size pockets.:D

15. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Speedy-E just needs one that can un-block a number!

[​IMG]

16. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Fuckin' hell, I almost pissed myself laughing on this! :crackup:

17. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

Not an Apple guy. Had the Incredible on Verizon, and the Vivid on AT&T. :tut:

18. Drews600

Drews600 Well-Known Member

iPhone

Keep your iPhone. Your not going to find a better phone! Now go get your eyes checked.

19. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Have you seen the damn eye doctor yet?