1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bombshell. Rodney King is DEAD

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

RIP....

3. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

Who cares?

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

He sure could take a beating

5. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

RIP....

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The LAPD and whitey did it! RIOT!

9. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

beat me to the punch

10. joec

joec brace yourself

I remember watching reginald denny get pulled form his truck like it was yesterday. Man that pissed me off for a long time.

11. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Unintentionally probably one of the most influential people of the twentyiff century. :D

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I hate You. I just had to throw My head back and gargle My beer to keep from spewing it.:down:

:crackup:

13. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

?

So the only person you felt bad for was reginald denny and not Rodney King ?

14. Biggboi

Biggboi wera novice #446

?

So the only person you felt bad for was reginald denny and not Rodney King ?

15. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Watched that beating video a few times...at first I thought they were hammering on a deaf guy. Repeatedly he was told not to get up...the cops were excessive but they are the cops and when under arrest you do what they want or...well anyway RIP big guy.

16. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Can't we all just get along?

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

18. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

If we could all get along we wouldn't need lawyers, kinda a catch 22 for you.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's funny how these words became engraved in the collective memory. It did not hit me until I saw the actual footage again earlier this year that his actual words where "Can we get along?"

20. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Wanna riot in Sanford then? We can start throwing rolls of toilet paper and empty beer cans at each other. You can even call me honkey if you want.

It'll be fun.