Spies to Honda

Discussion in 'General' started by iomTT, Jun 12, 2012.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. Just Bob

Just Bob Well-Known Member

I predict Carmelo Ezpeleta goes to DMG and Pedrosa signs on as a captain for Costa Cruises.

3. JamesC459

JamesC459 Well-Known Member

And dont forget the Simoncelli was also on the 4th factory HRC Honda.Ayoyama had the customer spec RCV. And the also didnt let him use it after Marco died.

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Quoted to preserve the evidence.

5. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Exceptions if:

You're a Spanish rider, on a Spanish team (Repsol) and the DORNA Pres is Spanish.

No others need apply. :Poke:

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I've had some money on Rossi in almost every race this year, and I can prove it. How about you? Put your money where your mouth is. You are sucking a dick that doesn't even produce.

But regardless of what I actually believe and do in private, I will continue to torture mindless cheerleaders such as yourself in public because it is so easy to get y'all riled up. :D

7. pg_rider

pg_rider Doesn't race anymore...

I think Nicky is a great rider and an even greater guy, but no way would he be tearing anybody up regardless of what bike he's on. He rode the best bike in the world for how many years? And got how many wins? And let's not re-hash the "but he won the world championship" argument. He didn't tear anything up that year either (other than Laguna).

Again, great guy and great rider but nowhere near the elite.

8. Man, Im not a big gambler, but I wish we could bet on it here in the US. There were many times in the past where I wanted to bet on Rossi, but couldn't. He won most of those times too. The odds obviously weren't what they are now, but Im pretty sure Id be up overall by a pretty good margin. In 04 and 05 there were days where i was positive he was gonna win, but the odds were still paying around 2 to 1.

9. 2OLD2SLOW

2OLD2SLOW Well-Known Member

Nope. Costa's new policy is that the Capt. has to be able to see over the dash without assistance!

10. 2OLD2SLOW

2OLD2SLOW Well-Known Member

Talk about spineless!!! I think with what was written there that Marquez in Stoner's seat is inevitable, but honestly I hope he has all the success there that Pedrosa has had! He'll be fast, he'll inevitably win races, but I hope to hell he never wins the championship!

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not gambling with serious money, I can't afford to lose that much. :D
    But the man was regularly between 20/1 and 40/1 and that's just crazy considering he just needs a wet track to put it on the box. They learned their lesson since he did, and now he's around 15/1 before the weekend starts. Then things change depending on qualifying.

12. And depending on the weather if you bet right before the race, I would think.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think the people setting the odds are that sophisticated. It doesn't seem to change based on whether. You usually see a change at the end of the day on Friday and on Saturday based on practice position and qualifying position.

14. Wow, so If Rossi qualified in his usual 7th to 9th, and its pouring down rain right before the race, you could still get a bet in at somewhere near 15 to 1? Sounds like a good bet to me. Id put $20 on him in that case for a chance at $300.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You wouldn't get those kinds of thoughts for a podium, but for a win you could definitely get close to double digits.

16. Hypnotiq

Hypnotiq Well-Known Member

Im ok with that. My name isnt Davie Stone. :D

17. I can't believe I actually posted that... man its been a rough season and a half for me:D

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Well-Known Member

Such as myself???? You have no idea who I cheer for.....who I'm a fan of, or who I don't care for. The point was; will it ever stop???? At some point in time, even you have to get bored with it....?

FWIW, I'm a racing fan, period. I think what Rossi has done for motorcycle racing is rivaled by no other. I think it's good to see as many riders fighting towards the front as possible. I'd love to see Crutchlow get a few wins. Pedrosa will steal one or 2 before the years over, he always does well in Germany.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

No, and I don't care. But I do know what bothers you and seems to keep you up at night: someone you don't know talking about the shortcomings of a racer you probably don't know either on a discussion forum. You could do yourself a favor and not read what I post. Trust me, I will not be offended.

20. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Yeah, he definitely won't be offended. He'd have to have a pulse and a postion on something...

:moon: