1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My big brother has passed away

Discussion in 'General' started by jim1000mc, May 10, 2012.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

RIP. Prayers for you and your family.

2. Derrick1

Derrick1 Well-Known Member

RIP Danny. Sorry to hear, Jim.

3. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

RIP. Very touching story. Terribly sorry for your loss. Consider the R1 rev'd! :(

4. mtmansl

mtmansl Well-Known Member

Prayers sent, along with a long rip of the throttle...

5. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Jim

So sorry to hear of this.

Tim and I were lucky enough to hear some stories of you and your brother at Tally in February.

saying a prayer for you and your family.

RIP.

M

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Sorry for the loss of your big bro. Cancer is a real sonofabitch I must say. Lots of revs in his memory forthcoming.

7. tropicoz

tropicoz Well-Known Member

RIP big bro. I'll tach it up when I run my first race ever in week(ish).

8. Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers with your family.

9. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Sorry to hear this...it sounds like he was an awesone guy.

10. jim1000mc

jim1000mc james raffield

Thank you everyone ! We are definiately celebrating his life today. NO SORROW . And with him in mind , we will have a service for him sat at noon. Sat evening i will be at Barber ready to race Sunday. He wouldnt want it any other way .

11. colin96

colin96 Well-Known Member

Sorry for Your Loss.

RIP

12. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

I'm saddened to hear of your loss, and I admire that your brother was instrumental in fostering your motorcycling passion.

Peace and strength to you.

13. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Sorry to hear man. I've lost some amazing people really close to me....it's rough. Look out for others who were close to him.

RIP

14. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I hate to hear that Jim. did I meet him at jennings maybe?

Our thoughts are with you man. :( may he RIP

15. bradd15

bradd15 Well-Known Member

I am sorry for your loss.

RIP to your big brother.

16. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

RiP sorry for your loss

17. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Sounds like a great guy and glad you got spend that extra time with him. Thanks for sharing your story, and I'm very sorry for your loss :(

18. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Sorry for your loss. I'll give the Polaris RZR a good rip in memory of Big Bro.

Big Brothers rock. I've got two good ones. They would talk me into doing crazy stuff on my QA50 when I was 8. The phrase, "come on... you can make it" was very common back then. :D

19. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss. Sounds like much of the relationship I have with my older brother in how he was the one that got me interested in motorcycles. The biggest thing I can say is cherish the time you and him had together. Also, you're family should feel very grateful for the way he fought on and for fighting so long.

My step mother was diagnosed on February 16th 2012 with two types of cancer. The doctors knew that she had ovarian cancer but are still unsure of second, we've been told they've never seen anything like it yet. Which doesn't help. She passed away on April 26th.

Cancer sucks ass.

20. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss bro....