Imola, Italy | WSBK 2012 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Mar 29, 2012.

1. It's not one of his or the Aprillia's favorite tracks. There's no where for the bike to stretch its legs there. I think Max was reasonably satisfied with his results there, and would have been more satisfied if Checa didn't take the double win. Still, I was hoping Max could steal a podium in race 2.

2. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

Some very exciting racing action! What a difference the HD broadcast makes in the quality. An absolute pleasure to watch. Love the onboard stuff too, just wish there was more of it.

3. nk140

nk140 Well-Known Member

4. I enjoyed the onboard too, but whats up with the clicking noises they were making? I thought maybe it was just a loose camera on the back of Max's bike but all of them seemed to be making the same noises.

5. JD¹³

JD¹³ Turbo Slow

6. caferace

caferace No.

:D

-jim

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

By the way, I would pay good money to sit in a room with a couple of dozens Uccios listening to Dennis Noyes while he describes Stoner's abilities compared to others.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Wow Camier podiumed!

The test I mean.

9. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I am enjoying the subtle notes of a complex. At least you know who you are trying to impress.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't have a clue what you're talking about. Everything I say doesn't revolve around you. I'm referring to an interview Jim did last week.

11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I know you don't. Complexes are not usually diagnosed by the person that has them :D

I am referring to you wanting to be in a room with an man and a bunch of Uccios. (that's why I quoted it)

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have to say it is impressive that as a self-diagnosed Uccio, you have no problem admitting that you are not a man. :D

13. I don't consider myself and Uccio, but I think you may consider me one, and I would accept if you flew me out to the Mugello round of Moto GP. I would sit in a room for up to 4 hours listening to Noyes. For that, I require my plane ticket, hotel, race tickets, and pit lane passes to be paid for. No direct cash payment to me required:D

14. caferace

caferace No.

I only got an hour with Dennis, but Papa? Please feel free to send me some $$ anyway. :D

-jim

15. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

Bit better than his teammate.

Was not expecting to see Hopkins in last....test or not.

16. caferace

caferace No.

Thanks, Papa. :up:

The show with Dennis Noyes Noyes is out now. Plus Mark Bracks, James Whitham and Brett McCormick. Enjoy. The talk with Dennis is, sorta, super-cool...

http://www.motopodcast.com/episode/episode-313-darkness-comes-light

-jim